Jim Casey a hero of Capitalism

leastbest

LeastBest
The blog Heroes of Capitalism features Jim Casey as a hero of capitalism. The blog writer quotes Casey as saying, "One measure of your success will be the degree to which you build up others who work with you. While building up others, you will build up yourself."

How much richer would we be if we all followed that wise advice.

Here is a link to the article:

http://heroesofcapitalism.blogspot.com/2009/01/james-e-casey.html

How much better we'd be if UPS management followed that advice.

over9five

Staff member
How much richer would we be if we had all that time back that we lost listening to the thousands of Casey quotes.

How did that guy get anything done?? To be honest, I believe most of that was made up. No-one can have that many "quotable quotes".

over9five

Staff member
Just Jesus and Obama !!

Good point. I hope I didn't offend you, Cove. I know you have that Casey shrine in your living room!

I swear I saw you last night. I have a pickup closed, so I've been taking the Pike from 128 to 495. 'Bout 9 maybe? 495 tolls?

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
No offense taken ,but you will burn in hell fot the casey bit!! No i doubt you saw me ,i don't leave Watma till 22:15 you hear about that nasty wrong way head on on 495 last nite?? think it was down near 24,both killed!

over9five

Staff member
Nope, that's sad.

I saw a fully engulfed car fire on 290 last week. Really lights up the night at 2AM. I was really worried its gas tank would blow, I pulled as far in the left lane as I could.