Job Help

gocubs63

Was wondering how I would apply to a package car driver position in another state or city if I’m already a current PVD driver for this peak season. The career section on Ups says to go to UPSers and apply on there but that’s only for admin and technical jobs. Thanks

Box Ox

Was wondering how I would apply to a package car driver position in another state or city if I’m already a current PVD driver for this peak season. The career section on Ups says to go to UPSers and apply on there but that’s only for admin and technical jobs. Thanks

What's keeping you from going to the regular UPS jobs site and applying? It's already understood that your PVD job is only seasonal.

gocubs63

Yes I did that and when I went to complete the application it said I was a current employee and I’d have to apply on UPSers which is not true. UPSers only has technical and admin jobs

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Do you want to load trailers for the next couple of months from 10PM-4AM?
Then DQ and wait another 6 months lol.

gocubs63

I assumed a PVD was more of a contract employee.
It is and I knew that going in. I’m also looking to get a chance to go full time, whether that’s through going the package handler route or maybe finding a hub that desperately needs full time delivery drivers which is few and far between but it’s worth a shot

It is and I knew that going in. I’m also looking to get a chance to go full time, whether that’s through going the package handler route or maybe finding a hub that desperately needs full time delivery drivers which is few and far between but it’s worth a shot
You do know that by contract UPS has to promote 6 PT to FT for every off the street hire. Too many people tell me they want to work FT but do not want to work in the Hub waiting for an opening.