Job offer advice

Okey

I have been offered a delivery job for D R Sherry Wich is a contractor for FedEx. One person says it could be a seasonal job even though they don't say it is. What are the chances that I could get laid off after the holidays?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I have been offered a delivery job for D R Sherry Wich is a contractor for FedEx. One person says it could be a seasonal job even though they don't say it is. What are the chances that I could get laid off after the holidays?
Seriously? Why would you think anyone on here could answer that question? There is no way anyone could answer that except D. R. Sherry him/herself.

It will be fine

It will depend on how good you are. If you are good at it, even if that contractor doesn't need you after peak another one will. If you stink and don't move fast enough you'll be gone on Christmas Day.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Let me give Dr. Sherry a call and see if we can't get to the bottom of this

At least ups doesent get all the idiots

bacha29

Don't be afraid to pin the guy down with straight forward questions such as the duration of the employment, if you are going to be paid by the hour, by the stop or on a per diem etc. Don't forget to ask what days you'll be working how many days per week, how long a workday, production quotas etc. If you have to go to this site for answers chance are Mr. Sherry isn't telling you the whole story and there are things he doesn't want you to know.