Job opportunities for bottom scale fedex employees. Be your own BOSS ;)

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Is a bow flex what you consider a small package??????????
We are suppose to deliver packages that are typically under 70lbs.

That doesn't stop the bow flex pkgs, or pottery barn rugs or select comfort beds.

Just saying.

dmac1

We are suppose to deliver packages that are typically under 70lbs.

That doesn't stop the bow flex pkgs, or pottery barn rugs or select comfort beds.

Just saying.
HD started out at Day 1 in March 2000 by sending all oversize packages to the nearby Ground Facility along with packages with business addresses. Within a couple weeks, Corporate got on the local mgr to force HD drivers to take everything that showed up in the terminal. Then the 'temporary' requirement during initial startup to work at least 9 hours a day became permanent, and the whole original concept of HD was over within about 3-4 months.

I do remember 'Sleep Number' beds with multiple large boxes basically filling some of the short cargo vans HD originally allowed. Plus we were delivering a lot of miniblinds that were longer than the cargo area. There were a lot of unhappy HD contractors who didn't get what they were promised. I still have the original ad I answered to be part of a brand new delivery service backed by fedex. Set your own hours, full or part time, real independence, all lies.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Those people will be exactly like the people you have delivering for fedex right now. How many times do you just say screw it? Why do you think everyone else is so much worse than you?
Hey wiseass, you seem to be a master of erroneous information. I am not a contractor, nor do I have people delivering for me and no I don't say screw it. I done my job well for over 25 years and truthfully done better than what Fred & company deserves. I don't say screw it. I complete each delivery and pickup properly whether I like going to that stop or not. We have had Ground contractors and their employees screwing up royally and guess who hears about it from customers? perhaps you're the one who's not cut out for the rigors of this business. Go work for Bezos and enjoy working with your cronies and the wonderful camaraderie that's sure to come with it.