Job posted: Courier/DOT Driver 3PM-10PM

Just saw this job posted on the FedEx Express career page. How is the 3-10 shift? Does it differ at all from the morning shift or is basically the same?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Just saw this job posted on the FedEx Express career page. How is the 3-10 shift? Does it differ at all from the morning shift or is basically the same?
No different. Morning shift does deliveries and maybe some pickups. PM shift does all pickups and possibly helping on sort after returning to building.

Express Courier

DOT a doctor grabs your balls and you get a piece of paper. I never understood the ball grab btw. We had a doctor we used for like 10 years that never did the ball grab he just pushed where a probable hernia would be and asked if all was good. Lady we mostly use now has your balls in hand within 10 seconds of walking in the door.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
DOT a doctor grabs your balls and you get a piece of paper. I never understood the ball grab btw. We had a doctor we used for like 10 years that never did the ball grab he just pushed where a probable hernia would be and asked if all was good. Lady we mostly use now has your balls in hand within 10 seconds of walking in the door.
I hope she’s not ugly. Lol.

Express Courier

I hope she’s not ugly. Lol.
She's not scary looking but def not some hot poa. And I'll admit that if the gal that checks my BP is good looking it reads much higher. Also sometimes they take the BP very professional like and sometimes they get in real close and get flirty. That's when my :censored2: goes crazy. I know they are doing it on purpose. Probably talk about it at lunch.

It will be fine

FYI They don't do DOT physicals at massage parlors.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
She's not scary looking but def not some hot poa. And I'll admit that if the gal that checks my BP is good looking it reads much higher. Also sometimes they take the BP very professional like and sometimes they get in real close and get flirty. That's when my :censored2: goes crazy. I know they are doing it on purpose. Probably talk about it at lunch.
I would do that......and talk about it at lunch. Well, unless you’re ugly, then I’d be all business and rush you out. Lol.

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
Where do you get your physicals? I need to start going there.