Jobs report is out...48,000 census worker jobs created with our tax dollars.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Gotta love those 48,000 high paying census jobs that were created. Obama will create more Govt jobs with those IRS agents needed to make sure you have health care. So are those census jobs part time and after they are not needed anymore will those 48,000 be shown as more jobs lost...hmmmmm????

klein

Für Meno :)
Whats the point here ? Every 10 years you have a census.
Meaning, whomever may be in power at that time. You can bash them as well.
And the ones before, starting from 10 years ago.

Your obsession to find anything negative on Obama you can, is getting a bit out of control.
Anyone that sees the census as some type of political move, is just plain nuts.
It's done every 10 years ! No matter which party is governing !

Probably not even a story for Fox news.
Next one is 2020, please post again ! :knockedout:

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Whats the point here ? Every 10 years you have a census.
Meaning, whomever may be in power at that time. You can bash them as well.
And the ones before, starting from 10 years ago.
Wow!!! Anger issues??? Im just posting what is pointed out in the news. Its says that 48,000 are census workers. I guess Obama just got lucky or maybe those should not be added since they are temporary.
Your obsession to find anything negative on Obama you can, is getting a bit out of control.
Hey pot calling the kettle black. You have an obession of finding anything negative about America. I did not have to look far for this news because its posted everywhere and all over the tube. Are you smashed on your "Likor" again?
Anyone that sees the census as some type of political move, is just plain nuts.
It's done every 10 years ! No matter which party is governing !
I know its done every ten years and guess every ten years that president gets to use those temp jobs numbers right??? Keep drinking that Kool-aid.
Probably not even a story for Fox news.
You really need help. Use some of your govt money to ck youself into rehab.
Next one is 2020, please post again ! :knockedout:
If im arround in 2020 and the current president uses those numbers as added jobs i will smack him also.

klein

If im arround in 2020 and the current president uses those numbers as added jobs i will smack him also.

Then you already have your next point, come this summer break. When students take part-time seasonal jobs.

Sticking up for your president is slamming America ?
Defending the almost world wide national healthcare that is in place, except the US, that, too ?

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Then you already have your next point, come this summer break. When students take part-time seasonal jobs.

Sticking up for your president is slamming America ?
Defending the almost world wide national healthcare that is in place, except the US, that, too ?

Can we get this guy an intervention...he really needs some help.

Blizzard

The creation of government jobs is significant. I don't see how you can exclude them from the weekly rolls though. They are working.

UPSAOT

I'm probably gonna regret this but....question-where does the money to pay government workers come from? IMO, they cannot be compared with private industry jobs.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
yes our tax $$ pays for them.
and yes they do not compare to private industry jobs, which tend to actually help the economy grow.

Catatonic

Nine Lives

Most people in countries other than the US would not be able to hit a major league baseball pitcher's curve ball.
Does that mean the US should lower our standards so Americans could not hit a curve ball either?
Somehow, asking Americans to be like the rest of the world is not very appealing to us, regardless of what it is that is being suggested.
Guess you would have to be an American to get that.
Enjoy your leisure time klein. We would probably be better off if we could do that too!

klein

Most people in countries other than the US would not be able to hit a major league baseball pitcher's curve ball.
Does that mean the US should lower our standards so Americans could not hit a curve ball either?
Somehow, asking Americans to be like the rest of the world is not very appealing to us, regardless of what it is that is being suggested.
Guess you would have to be an American to get that.
Enjoy your leisure time klein. We would probably be better off if we could do that too!

I tell you one thing :
What if it was the other way around ? Going from national healthcare, to public .

Telling americans, you'll no longer have healthcare, unless a union employer agrees to pay for you.
Your kids that graduate from highschool, and become 18 years of age, will also no longer be insured.
If you have a pre-medical condition, sorry, we can no longer help you.
And we calculate about 30% of the population will lose thier coverage in it's entirely.

Could you imagine the uproar that would create ?

tieguy

Banned
I tell you one thing :
What if it was the other way around ? Going from national healthcare, to public .

Telling americans, you'll no longer have healthcare, unless a union employer agrees to pay for you.
Your kids that graduate from highschool, and become 18 years of age, will also no longer be insured.
And we calculate about 30% of the population will lose thier coverage in it's entirely.

Not at all.
That would be like our government telling us we could no longer wear our turbans. Most of us would be ok with it.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
I tell you one thing :

Imagine the uproar if the majority of American voters (even those that voted for the Messiah) did not want Obamacare and it was rammed down their throats anyway. Oh wait that did happen....

tieguy

Banned
Imagine the uproar if the majority of American voters (even those that voted for the Messiah) did not want Obamacare and it was rammed down their throats anyway. Oh wait that did happen....

what how can that be? Didn't klein tell them how good canada had it. wait a minute maybe all those canadians seeking life saving medical care in america told them.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Yes, I agree, scrap the military. What a waste. Unproductive government workers with good pensions.

Who said they had a problem with the military? Are you trying to compare part time census workers to are hard working men and woman in the military? Also you dont get a pension unless you stay in over 20yrs and they deserve every penny.