Jobsite Radio

Bob's wife

I wanted to get my husband a radio that he can us e while out delivering. What is the best jobsite radio that you all can recommend?

thecamel

Waiting to put the re in front of tired
I use a Bluetooth speaker. Then you can just download some Google play or iTunes and you are set. A lot easier to haul around than one of those large jobsite type radios.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
proxy.gif

keeb86

Get the ryobi radio posted above. I have one and it’s super portable. Or the makita 18v radios are a little bigger but battery lasts long as well plus a big sound. Personally I go with Ryobi.

JL 0513

I use an Altec Lansing Life Jacket Bluetooth speaker.
A variety of models available. Best ones get expensive but have nice big sound to hear over the truck. Very rugged.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01KKKTNC0/ref=sspa_mw_detail_0?psc=1&th=1

Depends on how your husband likes to consume media. Does he enjoy local AM-FM? Then a regular work radio is fine. If he is more selective and wants to stream radio or music, a Bluetooth such as above is better. I stream iHeartRadio all day.

john chesney

I wanted to get my husband a radio that he can us e while out delivering. What is the best jobsite radio that you all can recommend?
Forget the radio and put that lipstick on when he comes home. I guarantee he’ll like that way more . Throw on a pair of high heels and a miniskirt and he’ll be singing and dancing his way to and from work