John Stossel

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I found John Stossel on TV tonight FOXB tonight.

I might watch TV more now.

I remember running across John in the late 80s and early 90's reporting on Junk Science mostly.

I then ran across him on 20/20 on ABC years later and agreed with almost everything he covered.

Tonight's episode was "Stupid in America".

So the question I have is - does he have a regular show? Is it weekly?

moreluck

golden ticket member
I found John Stossel on TV tonight FOXB tonight.

I might watch TV more now.

I remember running across John in the late 80s and early 90's reporting on Junk Science mostly.

I then ran across him on 20/20 on ABC years later and agreed with almost everything he covered.

Tonight's episode was "Stupid in America".

So the question I have is - does he have a regular show? Is it weekly?
He's on Fox a lot, but I don't know if he has a regular show. I saw him on O'reilly last. I just have FOX on like background noise and I always recognize his voice and it's different programs where he's a guest.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Hoaxster...John Stossel is on every Thursday at 10pm and there are reruns thereafter a few times. He has been on FOX for awhile and has some insightful shows that make you think. I dont always agree with him but he does make some excellent points.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Hoaxster...John Stossel is on every Thursday at 10pm and there are reruns thereafter a few times. He has been on FOX for awhile and has some insightful shows that make you think. I dont always agree with him but he does make some excellent points.
Thanks Lue

He is a Libertarian and a contrarian which I am as well. I probably don't agree with him on everything but its got to be close.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
The Khan videos are excellent for advanced Math students. If you have a high school or college kid that's having difficulty understanding a particular concept, Khan explains it in a way that most teacher's can't, plus they can watch the video over and over again until they get it. An excellent investment by Google.

wkmac

AJ,

Salman Khan recently spoke at TED again on his Khan Academy videos. His website is a "must have" IMO for all students from public to private to home school. How kids and even adults learn is drastically changing and I think an education paradigm shift is on the verge of taking place.

[video=youtube;nTFEUsudhfs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTFEUsudhfs[/video]