Joke is on you

LagunaBrown

Dumbest post today is presented to Lagoon.

C6 Teamcare would be our new plan? 4 yr progression? 1 punch a month going to 1 punch a week.

These amongst other negative changes were not "calculated" before we voted No?

Locals in Illinois voted heck no the first and possibly the second time as well.

You mean "dont blame anyone but yourself if you dont vote".

Maybe you should think before you rant.
I know your a fist pumper for the vote no movement but dont think for one second there is no risk involved. How many benefits were added just to be removed because the Teamcare plan could never fund them in the first place. The good news is Andy M from the West is gonna help you guys out. He is the man!

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Yup. If your going to vote no you gotta know the risk. Don’t blame anyone else if you roll the dice. Personally I think your leaders miss calculated that one. Just like this contract will be imposed if not enough votes. Whenever you vote no it could get better or it could get worse but anyone that tells you different is lying to you. There is always risk.

I guess it is a known fact that if the voter percentages are below 50 percent of the entire membership it would require a 75 percent no vote to kick it back to the table.

The recent strike authorization vote came in only at 23 percent, start doing the math and study the history of past voter percentages (contracts and elections) from the past 20 years and you can see were this one is heading. It will take a real response from the rank and file to get above that 50 percent for a straight shot of voting this one down.

That 23 percent that bothered to vote for the strike will primarily be "no"votes. If the international believes that percentage will not go up with the upcoming vote, they are in for a rude awakening.

I am eager to get this first vote in, then the fun will start all over again...People please vote or live with the consequences for the next five years with no hope of improvement. This was the contract that it should of been done, everything was in alignment to correct the injustices from the past ones, again are we settling for crumbs from the banquet table.

LagunaBrown

I guess it is a known fact that if the voter percentages are below 50 percent of the entire membership it would require a 75 percent no vote to kick it back to the table.

The recent strike authorization vote came in only at 23 percent, start doing the math and study the history of past voter percentages (contracts and elections) from the past 20 years and you can see were this one is heading. It will take a real response from the rank and file to get above that 50 percent for a straight shot of voting this one down.

That 23 percent that bothered to vote for the strike will primarily be "no"votes. If the international believes that percentage will not go up with the upcoming vote, they are in for a rude awakening.

I am eager to get this first vote in, then the fun will start all over again...People please vote or live with the consequences for the next five years with no hope of improvement. This was the contract that it should of been done, everything was in alignment to correct the injustices from the past ones, again are we settling for crumbs from the banquet table.
I just don’t want to hear crap if it gets imposed. It’s a factor that should be added in and shame on the members if there is a weak turnout.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Troll. You really don't get it, or just here to bait people?

The reason people are apathetic is because they have been disenfranchised. By whom?
The union leadership.

Make them unheard.
Divide them into as many different warring groups as possible. (RPCDs, PTers, 22.4s, etc...)
Tell them it is their own fault things are bad.

If there is a weak turnout, shame on the union. Because this is all on them.

LagunaBrown

Troll. You really don't get it, or just here to bait people?

The reason people are apathetic is because they have been disenfranchised. By whom?
The union leadership.

Make them unheard.
Divide them into as many different warring groups as possible. (RPCDs, PTers, 22.4s, etc...)
Tell them it is their own fault things are bad.

If there is a weak turnout, shame on the union. Because this is all on them.
Nope. Weak turnout is on the membersship grow up and take some ownership. You calling people trolls when they are being truthful is pretty weak.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
You must be a millennial this contract is your choice. No vote no voice.

Interesting accusation.
Also, if millennial's believed in leading by example, then I'd be proud of being in that group.

Sure. Contract is our choice. So if 49% of the people vote, and 66.65% of those vote no, then was it really my choice? The contract got passed, even though we voted against it.

Sounds fair. Why not change the rules so that it takes a 95% no vote to avoid the contract?
If union leadership had done their jobs, we wouldn't be having this conversation. Period.

LagunaBrown

Interesting accusation.
Also, if millennial's believed in leading by example, then I'd be proud of being in that group.

Sure. Contract is our choice. So if 49% of the people vote, and 66.65% of those vote no, then was it really my choice? The contract got passed, even though we voted against it.

Sounds fair. Why not change the rules so that it takes a 95% no vote to avoid the contract?
If union leadership had done their jobs, we wouldn't be having this conversation. Period.
Well it happened last contract and you had 5 years to change the rules. Sorry but if it is such a big deal why does nobody care to vote? The fact is more people are satisfied than not.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Well it happened last contract and you had 5 years to change the rules. Sorry but if it is such a big deal why does nobody care to vote? The fact is more people are satisfied than not.

Hahahaha! :D Thank you for overplaying your hand.
Yeah, everyone is thrilled with how things are.

Talked to union members lately?
Oh, sorry. I forgot you were management.

LagunaBrown

N
Hahahaha! :D Thank you for overplaying your hand.
Yeah, everyone is thrilled with how things are.

Talked to union members lately?
Oh, sorry. I forgot you were management.
You should tell them no vote equals no voice. If not enough votes it will get imposed and not to bitch if there is a low voter turnout. Pretty simple Einstein. Then you call them management and trolls.

Last edited:

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
One thing is for sure. Based on the preliminary results from the two man meetings. A whole lot of local officials that lick Hoffa ballsack should be real nervous at their next election. We need to start over from the bottom up, let’s start getting these guys out!!!!!!

F

Frankie's Friend

I just don’t want to hear crap if it gets imposed. It’s a factor that should be added in and shame on the members if there is a weak turnout.

Nope. Weak turnout is on the membersship grow up and take some ownership. You calling people trolls when they are being truthful is pretty weak.

You must be a millennial this contract is your choice. No vote no voice.
Did you mention L89 and Philly earlier?
Sure you did.

Then you post hypocrisy in those posts above.
Look at their voting turnout dude.

You just make this trash up as you go.

Give it a rest boy. You look stupid.
Dont be stupid.

LagunaBrown

Did you mention L89 and Philly earlier?
Sure you did.

Then you post hypocrisy in those posts above.
Look at their voting turnout dude.

You just make this trash up as you go.

Give it a rest boy. You look stupid.
Dont be stupid.
Lol. You don’t get it it will get imposed and you will blame everybody else. Your name calling speaks volumes

F

Frankie's Friend

Lol. You don’t get it it will get imposed and you will blame everybody else. Your name calling speaks volumes
Labels that fit speaks volumes.
Wear yours proudly because its obvious that you post falsehood and when you get called out the the duck and weave smoke screen starts.

Your posts say one thing and then you post the opposite.

You look stupid. Wear your label proudly.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Well, if it’s imposed, then watch out for wildcats. Time for these elected officials to start crapping their pants. We’re done in metro Philly.

Now here's the kinda guy I could work with!
You clean out your locals, and I'll work on my Midwest area. We just need one more good push from the union, or UPS.

Y'all gotta watch out for when you get the workers with their back against a wall. We will fight, if we have to.

LagunaBrown

Dont care about Z. I have at least fifty ready to at least slow production, if not bring chains and bats to the parking lot. It’s go time, you should be scared.
Why would I be scared? Were you that gangster back in 1997? Damn Hommie you got work slow downs, wildcats strikes, chains and bats!

Last edited: