Jon & Kate

moreluck

golden ticket member
On Fox News this morning I heard that Jon is filing for divorce next week.

I wonder what his grounds for divorce will be......
Tired of being a boy-toy for an Amazon blonde :censored2: !!!

I feel sorry for the kids.....I'm sure they'll get shuffled around like crazy.

BLACKBOX

Life is a Highway...
I saw a picture of Kate in a bikini in one of the magazines (actually she's a hot topic on all mags!) for a woman who had eight kids she got a great bod. Totally photogenic.

fethrs

I saw a picture of Kate in a bikini in one of the magazines (actually she's a hot topic on all mags!) for a woman who had eight kids she got a great bod. Totally photogenic.
She had her tummy "fixed" and has a new fake belly button, look at it, it looks too high up. I used to watch the show and there was an epsisode when she had this done, don't watch it anymore though, she's too much.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Yep, a Dr. Grossman in N.Y. did her tummy tuck & liposuction for free when his wife asked him to help this woman.

She showed he pre-op belly on TV and it was all puckery and tons of skin. She looked good after the procedure.

I actually think her hair is cool, but she belittles her husband every chance she gets and I don't blame him for leaving.

rod

Retired 22 years
I hope they invested the money they got for that show wisely as I see that gravy train coming to a screeching hault. But then again the way people now days eat that reality show crap up maybe I'm wrong.

bigbrownhen

I have only seen 1 episode of this show, and it was the one where she had her tummy tuck. I wasn't too impressed by her, she seems dominating and selfish towards her husband. I am guessing she was like this when they married, nothing new, just the pressures of rainsing a family is tough enough, on reality TV was just too much. Very sad all the way around.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I think we got our best look in to Jon as a person when he worked with the guys from Orange County Choppers helping them build a bike. He finally had a chance to relax and even made a few comments about the :censored2: and Sr and Jr tried to be polite but couldn't help themselves at times.

Jon does love the kids but let's put ourselves in his place. (You will notice I am leaving her out--she is such a :censored2:) You can't go anywhere or do anything without people following you. Your life is lived under a microscope.

BTW, I think her hair looks stupid.

BLACKBOX

Life is a Highway...
I think she will continue the show with the bodyguard playing the part of the new dad (like the commercial that has the stunt groom).

over9five

Staff member
I don't watch much TV and have never seen this show, but even I know who these people are. Just from a commercial or two, I agree with most of you that say she is a b.

Anyhow, this is supposedly news...

I watch the show faithfully...she is a TOTAL :censored2:...But I think that they need to stop making the show and put their children first, they are the ones that are really getting hurt. They have 40 or so episodes left to do but after that they need to stop. Anyone agree with me?

over9five

Staff member
I watch the show faithfully...she is a TOTAL :censored2:...But I think that they need to stop making the show and put their children first, they are the ones that are really getting hurt. They have 40 or so episodes left to do but after that they need to stop. Anyone agree with me?

Yes, I do.

Hey, I was talking to MFB the other night and he told me you guys were negotiating your own reality show!

fethrs

Accorging to TMZ divorce papers being filed next week. Oh boo hoo! I can do without the show, I feel bad for the kids though.

JimJimmyJames

Big Time Feeder Driver
I half-heartedly watched about 10 minutes when the American Chopper guys were on (Hmm, or were they on American Chopper?).

I think she is attractive looking, even with that crazy hairdo.

Other than that, I hear she is a beotch. A smart(?) one though because I see her everywhere now. Time to cash in because that gravy train is definitely going to stop.

moreluck

golden ticket member

I agree. I also watched faithfully and early on when it was a simple show and I enjoyed the kids and learned their little personalities.
One of the twins, Mady, was already a behavior problem, she'll probably act out horribly. They should cut the show and send that cameras packing.
Jon needs to go back to his job (he quit 2 years ago) and support his family.