Jordan Airstrike Beheads American but No ISIS Fighters

Catatonic

Nine Lives
The statement identified the American as Kayla Jean Mueller and said she was beheaded during Muslim prayers, which usually take place around midday on Fridays, in Jordanian airstrikes that targeted "the same location for more than an hour."

No ISIS fighters were killed in the airstrikes, the statement read.

It published photos allegedly of the bombed site, showing a severely damaged three-story brown building whose top floor was gone ...

http://america.aljazeera.com/articl...jordan-airstrike-kills-female-us-hostage.html

moreluck

golden ticket member
The statement identified the American as Kayla Jean Mueller and said she was beheaded during Muslim prayers, which usually take place around midday on Fridays, in Jordanian airstrikes that targeted "the same location for more than an hour."

No ISIS fighters were killed in the airstrikes, the statement read.

It published photos allegedly of the bombed site, showing a severely damaged three-story brown building whose top floor was gone ...

http://america.aljazeera.com/articl...jordan-airstrike-kills-female-us-hostage.html
Convenient cover up story.....

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
She's still their "guest" if she's alive.
That ISIS statement is a disgusting thought.
I don't think that it would be a good decision to allow yourself to be captured by ISIS under any circumstances. I can't think of any recourse that would be worse than letting yourself get captured by those serial killers.

oldngray

nowhere special
I don't think that it would be a good decision to allow yourself to be captured by ISIS under any circumstances. I can't think of any recourse that would be worse than letting yourself get captured by those serial killers.

Stockholm syndrome never seems to be a problem for those captured by ISIS.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Family confirms Kayla Jean Mueller is dead.

4 American citizens beheaded by these losers

ONE Jordanian citizen burned alive (Probably the worst video I've ever seen).

Jordan begins bombing the ISIS stronghold of Raqqa, and now has sent ground troops to the border of Iraq.

Obama does absolutely nothing.

Nuke them. Men, Women, Children, dogs, EVERYTHING.

It's not hard.

ch317273

When your bank says no, champion says YES

Jordan begins bombing the ISIS stronghold of Raqqa, and now has sent ground troops to the border of Iraq.

It's not hard.
yeppers! there ya go!

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid

It's not hard.
So you are seriously proposing that we use nuclear weapons? To kill thousands or even millions of innocent people, including women and children, in order to avenge the murders of four Americans? How can that possibly be a solution?

ch317273

When your bank says no, champion says YES
So you are seriously proposing that we use nuclear weapons? To kill thousands or even millions of innocent people, including women and children, in order to avenge the murders of four Americans? How can that possibly be a solution?
I could be wrong but I interpretted what he said to mean we should be in it to win it, not just lobbing a few drones here and there, we should stop fighting with one hand behind our backs and go in there and eradicate the threat and stop trying to be at war and also please the "humane" image of America the way the media wants to portray it, nuke-ing is extreme but I feel we gotta up our game big time , we have never fought with all our capabilities, at least when I was there

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll

I don't mean killing everyone in the middle east. But eye sis has made their "Islamic State" boundaries very well known. I propose executing anyone living within those boundaries. Anyone living their is a co-conspirator who deserves death

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll

You know, I've cooled down a bit. Let's round up 4 innocent Muslims in the US, hold them for over a year and then cut their heads off and film it and distribute the footage.

Is that better?

You see, I'd prefer kill thousands of bad people than 4 innocent folks with nothing to do with the bad apples.

But I'm open to other options

bbsam

Staff member
You know, I've cooled down a bit. Let's round up 4 innocent Muslims in the US, hold them for over a year and then cut their heads off and film it and distribute the footage.

Is that better?

You see, I'd prefer kill thousands of bad people than 4 innocent folks with nothing to do with the bad apples.

But I'm open to other options
How about this. We keep doing what we're doing by providing the air cover and let the regional "allies" put the boots on the ground. There really isn't a popular movement to send in the Marines. Besides, we know how that ends; us paying for a war in blood and money that really settles nothing. The region finally understands that they are going to have to get dirty. It's their back yard. It's their war too.