JR UPS driver

UPS4Life

This is a pretty cool 3 minute video if you have a chance check it out. Glad to see people appreciate what we do. Even if it is a 4 year old.

Sent using BrownCafe App

MechLift

That kid's stops per hour must :censored2:ing suck. Too much face time with residential customers. He needs a ride-along and a warning letter.
I had a route today that had a little leeway time wise and I actually stood and listend to a customer for a few minutes describe a lost package situation. In the end he was all smiles not because we traced the package but because someone actually empathized and listened to his story.

So FedEx no longer treats its (P)eople well enough to provide proper (S)ervice to its custmers and then has a fit cause there isn't a (P)rofit.

margaritaville

That kid's stops per hour must :censored2:ing suck. Too much face time with residential customers. He needs a ride-along and a warning letter.

Its hard to avoid facetime with old people since they probably sit by there window waiting around all day. He was working at a brisk pace so UPS would like him, until he trips and gets hurt.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Its hard to avoid facetime with old people since they probably sit by there window waiting around all day. He was working at a brisk pace so UPS would like him, until he trips and gets hurt.

I always make time to talk to old people. I don't care how much of a hurry I'm in. They are usually lonely and five minutes of your time might make their week.

UPSJedi2112

I blast Rush in my truck.
Watched the vid yesterday. Really liked it. At least there's one video out there that doesn't show us acting like fools. Poor kid is gonna be crushed when IE gets a whiff of his sweet little five stop route, and promptly cuts it. They'll probably make Mr. Ernie break the news to him. Heartless bastards.

Packmule

I saw this yesterday and was happy to see something positive about us. But like everyone, I have a million ways to caption it. Biggest one is now add snow, a thirty below windchill and let's see if the kid can get his tire chains on with frozen fingers.
Let's also hope his Twin Hill pants don't split open first time he squats down to put those chains on!
Really, I like the video. Very touching.

100% Trace

Pretty cool. If you don't have kids you prob wouldn't understand the true happiness for that kid. We can all crack jokes but bottom line that kids day was made.