Judge dismisses Trump lawsuit against Clinton, DNC, officials involved in Russia probe

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Yes.
You embarrass yourself on a daily basis whining about Trump. Very sad.
giphy (3).gif

floridays

no, it happens that way when you case has no legal standing or merit.

ya'll some damed sore ass losers
A simple question.
If the judge's ruling is overturned, what will be your response.

You truly exposed yourself as an idiot when you invoked standing.

No loser, just back to fight another day, not a loser until dirt is thrown on your grave.

After dirt is thrown on my grave, I still win, I turned my fight over to someone else.

Bet that last sentence set your hair on fire.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
A simple question.
If the judge's ruling is overturned, what will be your response.

You truly exposed yourself as an idiot when you invoked standing.

No loser, just back to fight another day, not a loser until dirt is thrown on your grave.

After dirt is thrown on my grave, I still win, I turned my fight over to someone else.

Bet that last sentence set your hair on fire.
If it's overturned i will celebrate our justice system in action,and appreciate the fact that justice is dispensed. I may not agree with i but I will say our system is the best in the world

now having said that, Trump has nothing but a losing record on the vast majority of his cases. Case in point: a Trump appointed Judge granted him a Special Master. Legal experts expect this ruling to be overtured in the 11th Circuit in Atlanta. How will YOU react if that is overturned?

and asfar as your last statement I take it that you'll have turned the fight over to the worms that eat you

floridays

If it's overturned i will celebrate our justice system in action,and appreciate the fact that justice is dispensed. I may not agree with i but I will say our system is the best in the world

now having said that, Trump has nothing but a losing record on the vast majority of his cases. Case in point: a Trump appointed Judge granted him a Special Master. Legal experts expect this ruling to be overtured in the 11th Circuit in Atlanta. How will YOU react if that is overturned?

and asfar as your last statement I take it that you'll have turned the fight over to the worms that eat you
I didn't go there, but since you did, once again for the umpteenth time, I'll ask for the first time,

Who appointed the judge that tossed it?

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
I seem to want a "the" or "of" or a combination. There are two distinct Crossfire Hurricane investigations, one concluded one current. ith that wording I'm not sure which one or both that is referring to.
It would be fairly easy to initiate and obstruct when there are two separate investigations.
I guess I am looking for an identifer, more clarity.

I think it was worded like that because the judge knows there is information that Trump was privy to, seeing the original documents, that would see the light of day in discovery and information from Durham's Crossfire Hurricane investigation.

Just my though, do you follow my disjointed thought?
With two investigations named the same, I see what you’re saying. I was unaware of that. Do you think that the “top secret classified documents “ Trump had were related?

100%

So you are saying that you are allowed to bring frivolous cases before the court without repercussions?
Cmon man, you’re still denying RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA was fake? Lord help us. Can we just call bull:censored2: when we see it. This glorification of millionaires and billionaires by piss ants like us on a website is so pathetic it’s almost comical at this point. Smh

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Why cant Trump get good lawyers? you Cult folk are convinced he's an innocent billionare,a former president that is pure as the driven snow and hounded by the Corrupt DOJ,FBI and Biden administration. ok,If that were really true then WHY arent the top notch Harvard Graduates not leaping at the chance to defend him. This is the studd careers are built on!!!
Can you imagine the career a lawyer would have representing an innocent former president and revealing the wide scale corruption against him?

things that make you go HMMMMMMMMMM

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Why cant Trump get good lawyers? you Cult folk are convinced he's an innocent billionare,a former president that is pure as the driven snow and hounded by the Corrupt DOJ,FBI and Biden administration. ok,If that were really true then WHY arent the top notch Harvard Graduates not leaping at the chance to defend him. This is the studd careers are built on!!!
Can you imagine the career a lawyer would have representing an innocent former president and revealing the wide scale corruption against him?

things that make you go HMMMMMMMMMM
Are you high?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
seems Trump's lawyers are
It's "problematic," said Fordham Law School professor Bruce Green, that the group is "accusing lawyers of misconduct in a very public way," with news releases and a media rollout, before claims have been reviewed and validated by disciplinary boards.

"That's basically designed to embarrass these lawyers, and that may have the effect of discouraging lawyers from engaging in politically involved work, even if they're playing by the rules, because a group like this can misconstrue what they're doing and embarrass them," Green, who directs the university's Louis Stein Center for Law and Ethics, told CNN.