Judge Rules Against IBT , Hoffa to Produce over 32,000 Ken H Documents!!!

Hofficer Hater

Judge Loretta P rules that the International Brotherhood of Teamsters has to produce over 32,000 Ken H emails/documents by January 10th.

Good day to be a Teamster and closer to a redo election in November 2017.

Thank god for the federal oversight!

Enjoy the 7 page government report below.

Attachments

• Loretta Preska 12-27-16.pdf
    211.2 KB · Views: 216

Gimme Danger

Well you seem to know more than most.

But its gonna be a three way split between FZ Teamsters United Slate, John Cs Chicago Outfit Slate and Sean Os Winter Hill Gang Slate.
That's interesting. But would John C be eligible to run, since the election protest specifically states that the canadian, central and south VP races should be certified and not rerun? John C lost his central region VP spot. I'm not sure how that would work.
I wouldn't be surprised by a Sean O power grab.

Brown Spider

That's interesting. But would John C be eligible to run, since the election protest specifically states that the canadian, central and south VP races should be certified and not rerun? John C lost his central region VP spot. I'm not sure how that would work.
I wouldn't be surprised by a Sean O power grab.
Ah...just what we need. A return to the Local 25 era of Billy M. George C. tried that but just couldn't put together a winning campaign from his jail cell.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Ah...just what we need. A return to the Local 25 era of Billy M. George C. tried that but just couldn't put together a winning campaign from his jail cell.
Actually that's exactly what we need. Sean isn't BM or GC, nor is he a pushover or a wus C like people on the TDU Crybabies United. Fred is mad, but a maroon.

Last edited by a moderator:

SoCalUPS

Blah Blah Blah.... If Fred Z was the answer, he would've won. Why can't some people just understand that the majority of Teamsters wanted Hoffa. This includes Canada. If Hoffa is so horrible, why did voter turnout suck? Why didn't Z and Company make enough noise to get everyone involved? We are going to stay Hoffa until a real challenger comes along. Sean O and Coli don't mean anything to the West Coast. We need a real leader to step up. These next 4 years of Trump will show us who the real men /women fighting for the working class are

Brown Spider

Actually that's exactly what we need. Sean isn't BM or GC, nor is he a pushover or a wus C like people on the TDU Crybabies United. Fred is mad, but a maroon.
Wrong again, Pantload! Sean is EXACTLy like Billy and George. It's a Local 25 thing...a gangsta' thing...just like Sean's dad. Remember?

Hofficer Hater

At least you acknowledge your boys Hoffa and Ken H are done.

And it doesn't surprise me you support the Boston Gangster either. But expect John C to split the vote with him.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hofficer Hater

Blah Blah Blah.... If Fred Z was the answer, he would've won. Why can't some people just understand that the majority of Teamsters wanted Hoffa. This includes Canada. If Hoffa is so horrible, why did voter turnout suck? Why didn't Z and Company make enough noise to get everyone involved? We are going to stay Hoffa until a real challenger comes along. Sean O and Coli don't mean anything to the West Coast. We need a real leader to step up. These next 4 years of Trump will show us who the real men /women fighting for the working class are

So if the West won't support John C or Sean B, who are they gonna support out west? There's is no one.

Fred Z will win every region in a redo!

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Fred Z will win every region in a redo!
Fred got ALL the support he could ever get. Being how close the election was, I see more Hoffa supporters coming out. Fred's only chance was wasted. A rerun will will result in a farther gap. Good luck trying to rewrite history of that cheating disgraced scumbag Carey. Shouldn't you be asking for a donation right about now?

Hofficer Hater

Wow, they went from changing the last name to a letter, then making it a *? I must be on to something. More proof that TDU is in bed with the government and Browncafe.

Did you not read the 7 page report from the judge?

Are you that stupid to believe that Ken H and Rome A are gonna walk away with just a slap on the wrist?

Hofficer Hater

Who do you have out west? Ron the Mexican mobster H (local won by Fred Z) who's under investigation, Rome the cat A who's on his last life, Rick heart attack M, Randy Dementia C (local won by Fred Z), Andy the Marshmallow man (local won by Fred Z) who's under investigation for embezzlement, Randy the Killer K, Eric Satan Junior T...? Who do you have out West to run a 3rd Old Guard slate?

Face it, you either go with Fred Z or split between two mobsters (John C or Sean O) that sooner or later will get busted just like their fathers and the rest of their mentors in the Chicago Outfit and Winter Hill Gang.

10 point

Fred got ALL the support he could ever get. Being how close the election was, I see more Hoffa supporters coming out. Fred's only chance was wasted. A rerun will will result in a farther gap. Good luck trying to rewrite history of that cheating disgraced scumbag Carey. Shouldn't you be asking for a donation right about now?
You didn't vote for Carey?