Jumpin' through hoops

if6was9

Hoy all, I'm new to the site and having insurmountable problems with the UPSer.com site. Some time ago, with the help from my supervisor, stated an account at the site. Since then, I have I have a new home PC and no longer have access to the e-mail account I used for contact info to the UPSer site.
In trying to get access to the UPSer site, I have gone to the Help Instructions. I then get directed to the Technical Help Form (Technical Help Form 0011 Last Updated: 09/24/2009) , and I file it out. Then I click on the Submit button, only to get a pop up message: Before the form can be submitted, please correct the following error(s):
You must provide your first and last name.
You must provide your first and last name.
You must provide the last four digits of your home phone number.
You must provide your home postal code.

Ok... where the #@%& do you fill that info in on the form? The damn form has no provision to apply that info.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I have trouble with that site too. It doesn't recognize my loggin code even though its right, and when I correctly answer my challenge questions, it says I'm wrong. Too bad they don't have an actual phone number where you can talk to somebody.

over9five

Staff member
What are you using for a browser? A very smart guy* told me not all browsers work with upsers.com.

I can tell you Safari does NOT work with it.

Internet Explorer WILL work with it.

I think it was Jones who said Firefox WILL work with it.

*Hoax

Hubrat98

Right after Upsers.com was redesigned Safari didn't work but it has been working fine for a while now.

There was a period of about two years where I couldn't log-in to the site. I asked H.R. and they were their usual unhelpful selves. I asked TSG and they couldn't help. Finally, as a shot in the dark, I called the internal UPS tech support line at 1-800-UPS-TECH (I think). Within three minutes I was able to access the site.

It's a shame that people I know by name and who are responsible for helping with something like this couldn't put in the effort to actually help. Instead it's a faceless voice on the phone that fixes my problem.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
What are you using for a browser? A very smart guy* told me not all browsers work with upsers.com.

I can tell you Safari does NOT work with it.

Internet Explorer WILL work with it.

I think it was Jones who said Firefox WILL work with it.

*Hoax

Works just fine for me in Safari.