Just a curiousity....

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
So.....when you have one of these diverted Surepost packages and the DIAD asks whether you delivered to post office or not....what's the answer?

I have only one PO on my route and it is a tiny, one room PO full of boxes with no delivery. About a month ago, I noticed that I was no longer being asked wether or not I left the pkgs at a PO. Just the normal 1 or whatever commercial location. Neither my center manager nor my wannabe center manager had an answer.

barnyard

KTM rider
About a month ago, I noticed that I was no longer being asked wether or not I left the pkgs at a PO. Just the normal 1 or whatever commercial location. Neither my center manager nor my wannabe center manager had an answer.

If you read through the endless Diad training on the new surepost diversion packages, there is a page or 2 that answers that. I don't remember the answer, that whole training thing was waaaaaay to wordy.

From now on, I am skipping all the reading and going right to the quiz.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
If you read through the endless Diad training on the new surepost diversion packages, there is a page or 2 that answers that. I don't remember the answer, that whole training thing was waaaaaay to wordy.

From now on, I am skipping all the reading and going right to the quiz.

Guess that's my problem. You can arrow back all day until you pick the right answer.:surprised:

gman042

Been around the block a few times
I asked my center manager about it today and he said it is for PAS centers. Centers that do not have PAS will not be affected....however, somewhere along the line someone is address correcting Surepost and basic to original addresses as I had one the other day. The post office label had been covered with the address correction label.