just a quick question, prob simple answer

Southwestern

Yea...your exactly right...why on earth would I aspire to scan packages for a year?? Lol live your dream...and stay out of mine.

When I was 17, I guaranteed myself that I wouldn't stay with UPS more than a few months. Well, 150+ months later, I still tell myself that. Plenty of others like me. UPS is known to suck the dreams out of you ;). But in all seriousness, you never know what life brings next.

UPSGUY72

Lol yea, well thanks for the dose of reality. No offense but I hope your wrong ...though you sound as if you know a thing or two...Haha. I doubt ill be here a year though.

Where can I post stuff and vent about being overlooked for a supervisor pos that was open? Lol

After 90 days you should have gotten $1 raises if if you started out at $9.50 than you should now be at $10.50. You should talk shop steward and run your concerns by them. Then you need to lose the negative attitude or you might as well start looking for another job. There are plenty of other people out there that would like to have your job.

NeedArealJob

Lol yea, well thanks for the dose of reality. No offense but I hope your wrong ...though you sound as if you know a thing or two...Haha. I doubt ill be here a year though.

Where can I post stuff and vent about being overlooked for a supervisor pos that was open? Lol

After 90 days you should have gotten $1 raises if if you started out at $9.50 than you should now be at $10.50. You should talk shop steward and run your concerns by them. Then you need to lose the negative attitude or you might as well start looking for another job. There are plenty of other people out there that would like to have your job.[/QUOTE]

*crickets*

NeedArealJob

No negative here...not one reply from me has been about me talking about how bad my job is etc etc..if so I'd love to see you find it.

Just cause I wanna move on and do something else with my life...means I'm negative? That's a new one to me.

NeedArealJob

Justin0828:947855 said:
Yes you are smart. Get out now while you can :) once your benefits and pay go up, you may not be so quick to want to leave ;)

Yea true, but my hours will always be around 16/17...but I hear the benefits are amazing. And I just got done paying off the 250.. hmm like the other post said...you never know what the future holds I guess.