just another day at ups

JoesUPSacct

Swollen Member
show up this morning and assigned to the same route i've been doing the last few months. just a bit over 200 stops, 350 pkgs. only 3 nda and very few irreg's so no sweat. problems started happening before i even finished my air. drive out of the way to clear out one section of the map, no pkgs. move on, no pkgs. recurring theme for the entire day. get back to my hub at 6 and my ors meets me at the belt.

"so, you're back but you've still got about 30 stops on your board, what's up?"

opened the rear door for him to glance inside at a lot of nothing. "what do you mean" i mean if i had stuff to deliver, i'd have delivered it. we go to the managers office who asks him to track a random handful of them and report back. futured, futured, futured.

the cherry on top was delivering a 45 lb ceiling fan to a house that i had picked the same fan up from only the day before on a call tag. actually there were two call tags, each 45 lbs and i slapped the call tags on them and took them back to the belt. i hadn't even noticed that the one i was delivering today had the customers packing tape all over it and i would have just left it there if it wasn't sig req'd. she said "i wanted to return this. you picked two of them up from us yesterday." i just shook my head, apologized for the inconvenience (baby crying in the background) and moved on.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
show up this morning and assigned to the same route i've been doing the last few months. just a bit over 200 stops, 350 pkgs. only 3 nda and very few irreg's so no sweat. problems started happening before i even finished my air. drive out of the way to clear out one section of the map, no pkgs. move on, no pkgs. recurring theme for the entire day. get back to my hub at 6 and my ors meets me at the belt.

opened the rear door for him to glance inside at a lot of nothing. "what do you mean" i mean if i had stuff to deliver, i'd have delivered it. we go to the managers office who asks him to track a random handful of them and report back. futured, futured, futured.

the cherry on top was delivering a 45 lb ceiling fan to a house that i had picked the same fan up from only the day before on a call tag. actually there were two call tags, each 45 lbs and i slapped the call tags on them and took them back to the belt. i hadn't even noticed that the one i was delivering today had the customers packing tape all over it and i would have just left it there if it wasn't sig req'd. she said "i wanted to return this. you picked two of them up from us yesterday." i just shook my head, apologized for the inconvenience (baby crying in the background) and moved on.
Make sure you cover the old label when slapping on the call tag.

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger

Ok I better not be doing your damn follow ups next week.

ouanling

i did that 2 weeks ago, customer put the call tag on the opposite side of previous label

never got any news about it, they probably dropped it back at an access point.

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat

addcuts

JoesUPSacct

Swollen Member
i did that 2 weeks ago, customer put the call tag on the opposite side of previous label

never got any news about it, they probably dropped it back at an access point.
when i took the box back last night i showed the clerk, he just shrugged his shoulders and said "it happens"