Just Another New Guy

Kazuki_Fuse

I'm nuclear, I'm wild
Hey everyone. I was hired in November as a seasonal helper, however the head honcho at my location decided I was a competent enough worker that he wants me to stay on. Pretty glad at that, I really enjoy the job so far (apart from the friggin' cold days). So yea, this seems like an interesting place, it'll be cool being able to talk about the job with other UPSers from all over. Uh, anything you wanna know just ask.

PT Car Washer

Hey everyone. I was hired in November as a seasonal helper, however the head honcho at my location decided I was a competent enough worker that he wants me to stay on. Pretty glad at that, I really enjoy the job so far (apart from the friggin' cold days). So yea, this seems like an interesting place, it'll be cool being able to talk about the job with other UPSers from all over. Uh, anything you wanna know just ask.
Which sort are they going to place you on and do you have a choice?

Kazuki_Fuse

I'm nuclear, I'm wild
Do you put your eye patch on the wrong eye ever?
Sometimes I do and then I freak out thinking I've gone blind!
You buying the next round?
Sure, sparkling water for the table, please.
Which sort are they going to place you on and do you have a choice?
Not sure what I'll be doing in the coming weeks, but for the next few days I'm still with my driver, helping out with the Xmas backlog.

PT Car Washer

At least you will be working indoors for a while after getting off driver helper. Not a lot of money but a lot of potential to make good money if you can afford to wait.