JUST DAMN!

wkmac

Very Sad News out of Atlanta. Royal Marshall, producer, sound engineer and foil to on air persona Neal Boortz tragically passed away this morning from unknown causes at this time.

Here's the story for WSB's website which is the home station for Boortz' radio program. Over the last few years I rarely listened to Boortz but Royal was just always such fun and even had his own show for a time which I listened to every night going home from work. And as Royal would so often say, "Just Damn!"

You'll be missed dude!

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Very Sad News out of Atlanta. Royal Marshall, producer, sound engineer and foil to on air persona Neal Boortz tragically passed away this morning from unknown causes at this time.

Here's the story for WSB's website which is the home station for Boortz' radio program. Over the last few years I rarely listened to Boortz but Royal was just always such fun and even had his own show for a time which I listened to every night going home from work. And as Royal would so often say, "Just Damn!"

You'll be missed dude!

Same here wkmac ... it was like a punch in the stomach hearing this. Just damn, this sucks!