Just Following the Science...

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Post stories about scientific conlusions that were once "absolute, established fact" that ended up being wrong.

Here's one that should get your blood boiling if you have a loved one affected by Alzheimer's.

rickyb

Post stories about scientific conlusions that were once "absolute, established fact" that ended up being wrong.

Here's one that should get your blood boiling if you have a loved one affected by Alzheimer's.

worst pills best pills

try michael greger too.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1661136991937.png

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American

This is amazing to me. This man is only trying to enter our country for a few days for a tournament and is denied entry for not being vaccinated, and yet our government is encouraging thousands of untested, possibly unvaccinated, people to cross our borders daily. How can this make sense to anyone?
You're just unaware of how far down the rabbit hole we've slipped, Alice!

vantexan

This is amazing to me. This man is only trying to enter our country for a few days for a tournament and is denied entry for not being vaccinated, and yet our government is encouraging thousands of untested, possibly unvaccinated, people to cross our borders daily. How can this make sense to anyone?
At this point why are vaccinations even necessary? Argentina had one of if not the most strict shutdown in the world. Even they aren't requiring vaccinations to visit now. I suspect if he were a well known black athlete they'd make an exception. Because denying a black athlete would be, well, you know.....

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Time for him to reapply.
The CDC just released new guidelines which state that vacced and unvacced people will be treated the same.