Just for the fun of it.....

Hollandforever

First time here,please excuse my english.......I have no idea how this site works,but I´ll figure it out somehow.I´m from the Netherlands so there´s a time-difference between us as the most of you are from the US.First thing I'm gonna do is look at some of the pictures in "blogs".So hopefully someone will post some more pictures from where-ever!
All the best from over here and see you!

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
First time here,please excuse my english.......I have no idea how this site works,but I´ll figure it out somehow.I´m from the Netherlands so there´s a time-difference between us as the most of you are from the US.First thing I'm gonna do is look at some of the pictures in "blogs".So hopefully someone will post some more pictures from where-ever!
Nice to meet you and welcome to the Brown Café. Are you a UPS'er?

over9five

Staff member
Welcome to Brown Cafe, HollandForever! Don't worry about a time difference, plenty of us working odd hours, you'll fit in fine!

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Welcome to the BrownCafe Hollandforever! Your english is fine and we are hoping to hear more from you from over there...

Do you work for UPS?:peaceful:

Hollandforever

I´m a packige car driver in Apeldoorn,Netherlands for about 18 years now.In a small
centre,about 60 drivers and some of them actually work........

Just kiddin´ of course,but I read somewhere that he had to do about 150 stops??How does he do that??Most drivers here do about 60-70 stops and some pick-ups.......
He is not a pilot?

Could it be,we drink too much coffee???

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I´m a packige car driver in Apeldoorn,Netherlands for about 18 years now.In a small
centre,about 60 drivers and some of them actually work........

Just kiddin´ of course,but I read somewhere that he had to do about 150 stops??How does he do that??Most drivers here do about 60-70 stops and some pick-ups.......
He is not a pilot?

Could it be,we drink too much coffee???
I can't wait for them to start the driver exchange program. The exchange rate may differ from area to area, so right about now it sounds like 2 of your guys for 1 of ours.:happy2:

P

pickup

Here's the way the site works, Hollandforever. You'll post something from your hollandcentric point of view and then we'll have a few posters bash you for it. Perhaps you will mention something about your work rules(assuming you work for ups) that maybe doesn't jibe with our work rules and then some of us will call you a troll, :censored2:, phony, etc. Warning: until you get used to the water temperature and the undertow here , stay out of the deep water which is known as the current events section. Welcome, HollandForever.

Hollandforever

Think I'll stay home.........thanks for the offer! Although we could still use some drivers! So if you have long blond hair,long legs and a great smile you're welcome.....That's all it takes,it's not my idea,but you know Human-resources.........................We live with it !