just got a damn ticket

barnyard

KTM rider
Yes inside work only when available, meaning I have taken a $6 paycut and preload only. 4.5 hours. My center manager is fighting for me and hoping I can find a case where the letter was written so I can use that case to set precedent

I have not ever heard of a driver getting a letter to drive while having a restricted license. Pretty much the opposite. I started my FT career early because another driver had a DWI and could not work. Gave me a June seniority date instead of late September.

Your mistake is going to make a PT person very happy.

TheKid99

I wouldn't disclose anything that isn't currently on your driving record.

Just to be clear, I don't work for FedEx. Crazy I know.

Ok because I asked will my hiring process for driver will be after I'm done with seasonal handling and he said no... the process will start next week with an interview.

It's not on my record as of now i haven't been convicted but I believe it will be changed to a non moving violation.

I hope she doesn't ask me do I have any pending moving violations... ill be screwed.

I went to court today

Judge changed it to a non-moving violation (impeding traffic)
Have always been told a parking ticket is no big deal (issued by a meter maid). But when issued by a cop it becomes an impeding traffic ticket. A moving violation.

Or maybe not a moving violation but a towing offense. Which is worse. You never want to get your package car towed.

TheKid99

Have always been told a parking ticket is no big deal (issued by a meter maid). But when issued by a cop it becomes an impeding traffic ticket. A moving violation.
Actually I got a ticket in my personal vehicle for disobey traffic signal a 2 point moving violation.

I apologized and explained to the judge in 9 days ill be eligible to drive for UPS and if I could get it changed to a non moving violation

Officer agreed and she changed it to impeding traffic

Here it's a non moving violation with 0 points. I have big weight off my shoulders. I'm eligible in 9 freaking days!!! :)

Actually I got a ticket in my personal vehicle for disobey traffic signal a 2 point moving violation.

I apologized and explained to the judge in 9 days ill be eligible to drive for UPS and if I could get it changed to a non moving violation

Officer agreed and she changed it to impeding traffic

Here it's a non moving violation with 0 points. I have big weight off my shoulders. I'm eligible in 9 freaking days!!! :)
2 points is a safety.

OrionsBitch

Not...
What would be his defense be for a ticket for "nothing"? I can hear it now---Lawyer: Your Honor- my client deserves to be set free because the ticket was for "nothing". Judge: Can you prove he was doing "nothing"? He must have been doing "something". How can you do "nothing".?
I read this in the voice of that black lawyer "Jackie" from Seinfeld

P

pickup

For nothing

If I fight it and win in court can I still drive?

Be extra careful at the end of the month and the beginning of the month.

At the end , the laggards are catching up to their quotas.

At the beginning , the go getters are getting in the quota harvest early so that they have nothing to worry about at the end of the month.

Rack em

Made the Podium
Or maybe not a moving violation but a towing offense. Which is worse. You never want to get your package car towed.
If it gets towed then you get the rest of the day off. I always park in no parking zones trying to get towed, no success yet :(