Just got back from integrad.

wht1zzfe

I made 100% sure I signed the pt to ft bid list. I am positive there was a 22.4 driver list as well as the normal ft driver to combo one. HR just told me all drivers are going to be 22.4. When I asked about the pay she said in 2022 22.4 drivers would have the $40 top pay instead of the $30 I remember reading about previously. Are they bull:censored2:ting me? Was reading about how the pay increase works as well. I'm at that really :censored2:ty 6ish years time where new guys are about to be making only a dollar less than me. Am I stuck at that for a year or will I get bumped up to $20.50 after my packet? Assuming I get through it.

542thruNthru

I made 100% sure I signed the pt to ft bid list. I am positive there was a 22.4 driver list as well as the normal ft driver to combo one. HR just told me all drivers are going to be 22.4. When I asked about the pay she said in 2022 22.4 drivers would have the $40 top pay instead of the $30 I remember reading about previously. Are they bull:censored2:ting me? Was reading about how the pay increase works as well. I'm at that really :censored2:ty 6ish years time where new guys are about to be making only a dollar less than me. Am I stuck at that for a year or will I get bumped up to $20.50 after my packet? Assuming I get through it.

Where are you located. I'm guessing in the west because you said PT-FT list. Do you know what local rider you are under?

wht1zzfe

I'm in TX, pretty sure that is considered west on the map I saw. No clue, I'll find out next week. Was told not to go into work tonight. Guess they don't want to pay me OT?

542thruNthru

I'm in TX, pretty sure that is considered west on the map I saw. No clue, I'll find out next week. Was told not to go into work tonight. Guess they don't want to pay me OT?

22.4 pay progression is in the contract.
Screenshot_20190719-171055_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

At the end of the contract (2023) a 22.4 will make $34.79.