Just got hired, but cant attend (Ineligible for rehire?)

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
So toxic...
It is what it is man. Gotta have thicker skin than that if you are going to last with this company. My friend had an interview that he bailed on a few years ago. He tried again this year and they blackballed him and it took me calling in a few favors to get them to reverse it.

It is what it is man. Gotta have thicker skin than that if you are going to last with this company. My friend had an interview that he bailed on a few years ago. He tried again this year and they blackballed him and it took me calling in a few favors to get them to reverse it.
On my breaks I’ll just have to take time to cry... I’ve just heard a lot of great things about UPS as far as job security/pay/benefits. I want a physical working job, anyway I don’t think I’m official hired yet because they need my ids and for me to still fill out hiring documents. Is there someone that can confirm this or not?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
On my breaks I’ll just have to take time to cry... I’ve just heard a lot of great things about UPS as far as job security/pay/benefits. I want a physical working job, anyway I don’t think I’m official hired yet because they need my ids and for me to still fill out hiring documents. Is there someone that can confirm this or not?

Don’t think you’d be a very good fit try
Fedx Ground

Upass.

If I have to withdraw my application. Will this make me ineligible for rehire in the future?
I been hired as a 22 4 driver on August , i worked one week but i had to quit because i had a family emergency , told my supervisor and the hr about it. They called me to do peak season. After peak was over , i was rehired and i still working there.
I am an off street.

My recruiter said I’m fine and we can reschedule orenation. I don’t know how long I’ll be away because of the emergency probably 2-3 weeks. I hope she actually means it when we can reschedule because she doesn’t have a date to give me.
Anyway I hear sups give you :censored2: so I’m just wondering if it’s best to keep my head down and be a yes man during probation and then afterwards not so much. I’m not going to be disrespected. Opinions on this?

Brown Biscuit

Blind every day
I knew somebody qualifying for RPCD. He had to self-DQ and then moved hours away. He’s now back, and qualifying again...as a 22.4. This was maybe 6 months ago. Anything is possible.