Just hit my 30 days. A few questions.

ThyDevourer

Finally hit my 30th day driving today. Four years in the hub and a couple seasonal driving periods later i was called for permanent. How do I make sure i have a FT seniority date? I've read some posts on here of people hitting their 30 and being thrown back into the hub. I want to make sure they don't try that :censored2: on me. What should I expect going forward?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Finally hit my 30th day driving today. Four years in the hub and a couple seasonal driving periods later i was called for permanent. How do I make sure i have a FT seniority date? I've read some posts on here of people hitting their 30 and being thrown back into the hub. I want to make sure they don't try that :censored2: on me. What should I expect going forward?

More of the same

Except worse

ThyDevourer

who cares where they work you?!? You made fun time and now have seniority to select bids. Enjoy the ride.
I don't mind where they work me as long as it's FT driving. I was saying that I didn't want them to pull some of their underhanded BS and try to put me back in the hub come January.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I don't mind where they work me as long as it's FT driving. I was saying that I didn't want them to pull some of their underhanded BS and try to put me back in the hub come January.

There is a very good possibility that you may be laid off and sent back to the hub; however, as a FT seniority driver, you would be entitled to your daily guarantee, which would mean that you would have to double shift.