Just My 2 cents

The Milkman

@The Milkman
Is this amateur hour?

Sheesh
I always wondered what happened to him. He was our District mgr when I started. He Is the reason why I am at this point in my life, and I will be eternally grateful for what he did for me. I know he ended up in Atlanta and I wrote him once and he replied. He showed the letter I wrote to him to my current center mgr at the time who was down there for some orientation type stuff. He always asked for me when he came to our Bldg when District and in other positions of management. Wish I knew where he was so I could of possibly spoke to him before he passed to thank him for the break of my life.

I always wondered what happened to him. He was our District mgr when I started. He Is the reason why I am at this point in my life, and I will be eternally grateful for what he did for me. I know he ended up in Atlanta and I wrote him once and he replied. He showed the letter I wrote to him to my current center mgr at the time who was down there for some orientation type stuff. He always asked for me when he came to our Bldg when District and in other positions of management. Wish I knew where he was so I could of possibly spoke to him before he passed to thank him for the break of my life.
Very cool

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
TLDR

@Wally
@indecision
It's like listing to Joe Biden giving a speech!

200w (1).gif