Just one more thread

oldngray

nowhere special
funnydonotdisturbsignsworkinghardinbed.jpg

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Is it true you guys are working the 21st?

Are you getting paid?

:devil3:
In all honesty if we work Sunday im gonna be pissed. Volume has been light to the point of people giving days the off.

If people are waiting so late to ship and order stuff that working Sunday is now the plan. Well piss on them. If we had been swamped this whole time I could understand it but we haven't. Not getting everything delivered at this point would only be for 2 reasons. Weather or procrastination.

oldngray

nowhere special
Customers have gotten used to the idea of ordering at the last minute and relying on things like Amazon's 2 day shipping to get it on time. I think many people won't order until the end of this week or even on this weekend and still want it before Christmas.

Brownslave688

Customers have gotten used to the idea of ordering at the last minute and relying on things like Amazon's 2 day shipping to get it on time. I think many people won't order until the end of this week or even on this weekend and still want it before Christmas.
The postmaster asked me yesterday if we were starting to slow down. I laughed and said no next Monday is supposed to be our heaviest day. He looked like his dog just died.

Brownslave688

I seriously did not realize that you suffered from dyslexia and apologize for my insensitivity. Dave.
It's cool. I really don't have it bad at all. Just have to really slow down to read stuff. It can make this job a real pain some days. I flip numbers around constantly.

Others in my family have it far worse than I.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
The postmaster asked me yesterday if we were starting to slow down. I laughed and said no next Monday is supposed to be our heaviest day. He looked like his dog just died.
Yeah...The postmaster will be seeing a 53 foot trailer rolling up to his door full of sure post packages...let's send our guys home and work the postal people to death....