Just returned from Intergrad

Fastkid

Hello my fellow ups people. I just made an account. Last week I attended the intergrad school for a week. It was in Maryland. 3 people did not make it. I thought it was easy since I pre-load and have some general knowledge. Plus I grew up in the country driving anything with wheels. I learned a lot about my uniform which they were very strict on. They don't give you much driving time on the road. The 2 minute drill where you have to talk constantly and point out hazards and what not is so stupid. The course they set-up is easy but they want you to do it an exact way (such as leaving one foot in and one foot out for a dock stop), as long as the damn box gets delivered, but I understand why they do it. I only wish I could practice more on the DIAD. I left my DIAD on my desk the 2nd day for uniform inspection and I had to sing and dance Friday in front of class, lol. By the way I took request and sang Adele, I moonwalked also. I learned a lot and the teachers had great tips and stories( especially ones about dealing with dogs), lol. I'm excited to start driving, I like driving I can do it all day(I'll regret that sentence soon), plus your by yourself(no jerkoffs telling me what to do), and of course the $$$. Be careful drivers and I bleed brown baby. Remember it's just cardboard.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Hello my fellow ups people. I just made an account. Last week I attended the intergrad school for a week. It was in Maryland. 3 people did not make it. I thought it was easy since I pre-load and have some general knowledge. Plus I grew up in the country driving anything with wheels. I learned a lot about my uniform which they were very strict on. They don't give you much driving time on the road. The 2 minute drill where you have to talk constantly and point out hazards and what not is so stupid. The course they set-up is easy but they want you to do it an exact way (such as leaving one foot in and one foot out for a dock stop), as long as the damn box gets delivered, but I understand why they do it. I only wish I could practice more on the DIAD. I left my DIAD on my desk the 2nd day for uniform inspection and I had to sing and dance Friday in front of class, lol. By the way I took request and sang Adele, I moonwalked also. I learned a lot and the teachers had great tips and stories( especially ones about dealing with dogs), lol. I'm excited to start driving, I like driving I can do it all day(I'll regret that sentence soon), plus your by yourself(no jerkoffs telling me what to do), and of course the $$$. Be careful drivers and I bleed brown baby. Remember it's just cardboard.

giphy.gif

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
Are you sure you didn’t go to clown college?

Brown Biscuit

Blind every day
Like someone said to me, welcome to the show! Now get ready to be bent over backwards. There is a lot of info for you on here if you search for “qualifying”

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Everyone is so excited to start this job at first.

Either they realize how :censored2:ty it is and say :censored2: it or they realize how :censored2:ty it but have to stay because they need to make a decent living for their family.

I'm just happy I always wrapped myself up and have no one depending on me. You divers are paid well but it's by no means a good life when you're on the clock

Last edited by a moderator:

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
I'm excited to start driving, I like driving I can do it all day(I'll regret that sentence soon), plus your by yourself(no jerkoffs telling me what to do), and of course the $$$. Be careful drivers and I bleed brown baby. Remember it's just cardboard.
Lol you picked the wrong company if you think they will leave you alone. All ups does is micro manage its drivers

TheMachine

Are you sure you want to punch out?
Everything is verbatim. Yard Control, 8 Keys, 10 and 5, slips and falls, rules of backing. Exactly how it’s written is exactly how you write it down and then spit it back to your instructor.

Zeroth

Everything is verbatim. Yard Control, 8 Keys, 10 and 5, slips and falls, rules of backing. Exactly how it’s written is exactly how you write it down and then spit it back to your instructor.

That seems insane to memorize the paragraphs word for word in the 10's. Everything else is manageable.

Heavy Package

Everyone is so excited to start this job at first.

Either they realize how :censored2:ty it is and say :censored2: it or they realize how :censored2:ty it but have to stay because they need to make a decent living for their family.

I'm just happy I always wrapped myself up and have no one depending on me. You divers are paid well but it's by no means a good life when you're on the clock

You are a troll who quit UPS. Go Away.

cc07ba9b44bc1ab56ec34d9655af15af.jpg