Just returned from Intergrad

Dhydratd

30 years ago all we had to know was "All Good Kids Like Milk". That's it! I can't quote all that crap and I tell my sup the same. Somehow, I've managed 20 years w/out an avoidable just the same.

Richard Cranium

Hello my fellow ups people. I just made an account. Last week I attended the intergrad school for a week. It was in Maryland. 3 people did not make it. I thought it was easy since I pre-load and have some general knowledge. Plus I grew up in the country driving anything with wheels. I learned a lot about my uniform which they were very strict on. They don't give you much driving time on the road. The 2 minute drill where you have to talk constantly and point out hazards and what not is so stupid. The course they set-up is easy but they want you to do it an exact way (such as leaving one foot in and one foot out for a dock stop), as long as the damn box gets delivered, but I understand why they do it. I only wish I could practice more on the DIAD. I left my DIAD on my desk the 2nd day for uniform inspection and I had to sing and dance Friday in front of class, lol. By the way I took request and sang Adele, I moonwalked also. I learned a lot and the teachers had great tips and stories( especially ones about dealing with dogs), lol. I'm excited to start driving, I like driving I can do it all day(I'll regret that sentence soon), plus your by yourself(no jerkoffs telling me what to do), and of course the $$$. Be careful drivers and I bleed brown baby. Remember it's just cardboard.
Singing Adele and doing the moonwalk could be grounds for termination. Please explain what you learned about your uniform.

bumped

Hello my fellow ups people. I just made an account. Last week I attended the intergrad school for a week. It was in Maryland. 3 people did not make it. I thought it was easy since I pre-load and have some general knowledge. Plus I grew up in the country driving anything with wheels. I learned a lot about my uniform which they were very strict on. They don't give you much driving time on the road. The 2 minute drill where you have to talk constantly and point out hazards and what not is so stupid. The course they set-up is easy but they want you to do it an exact way (such as leaving one foot in and one foot out for a dock stop), as long as the damn box gets delivered, but I understand why they do it. I only wish I could practice more on the DIAD. I left my DIAD on my desk the 2nd day for uniform inspection and I had to sing and dance Friday in front of class, lol. By the way I took request and sang Adele, I moonwalked also. I learned a lot and the teachers had great tips and stories( especially ones about dealing with dogs), lol. I'm excited to start driving, I like driving I can do it all day(I'll regret that sentence soon), plus your by yourself(no jerkoffs telling me what to do), and of course the $$$. Be careful drivers and I bleed brown baby. Remember it's just cardboard.

I hope you like driving at night also. You'll spend many hours a year driving in the dark.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Back up as far as you can, DR, drive, repeat...

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
WTF is 1 foot in and 1 foot out for a dock stop? ANYBODY?

And the uniform crap? WHAT THE :censored2:? I have seen drivers missing entire pockets off shirts and jackets missing sleeves and center manager's still refusing to order new browns!!

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
WTF is 1 foot in and 1 foot out for a dock stop? ANYBODY?

And the uniform crap? WHAT THE :censored2:? I have seen drivers missing entire pockets off shirts and jackets missing sleeves and center manager's still refusing to order new browns!!
Half my shirts are missing the shield.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
cc07ba9b44bc1ab56ec34d9655af15af.jpg

16.gif

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Just get back from Integrad?
He was sent to driving school 10 years after he started driving... I have NEVER heard of that happening to anyone here.... I’m guessing they weren’t happy with his performance and sent him to school to try to scare him into running his ass off for the next 20 years... looks like it worked...

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

He was sent to driving school 10 years after he started driving... I have NEVER heard of that happening to anyone here.... I’m guessing they weren’t happy with his performance and sent him to school to try to scare him into running his ass off for the next 20 years... looks like it worked...

There were actually two of us who had been hired at the same time sent to school at the same time.

I had a blast. Easiest two weeks of my career.