Just returned from Intergrad

john chesney

Hello my fellow ups people. I just made an account. Last week I attended the intergrad school for a week. It was in Maryland. 3 people did not make it. I thought it was easy since I pre-load and have some general knowledge. Plus I grew up in the country driving anything with wheels. I learned a lot about my uniform which they were very strict on. They don't give you much driving time on the road. The 2 minute drill where you have to talk constantly and point out hazards and what not is so stupid. The course they set-up is easy but they want you to do it an exact way (such as leaving one foot in and one foot out for a dock stop), as long as the damn box gets delivered, but I understand why they do it. I only wish I could practice more on the DIAD. I left my DIAD on my desk the 2nd day for uniform inspection and I had to sing and dance Friday in front of class, lol. By the way I took request and sang Adele, I moonwalked also. I learned a lot and the teachers had great tips and stories( especially ones about dealing with dogs), lol. I'm excited to start driving, I like driving I can do it all day(I'll regret that sentence soon), plus your by yourself(no jerkoffs telling me what to do), and of course the $$$. Be careful drivers and I bleed brown baby. Remember it's just cardboard.
Omg this guy is in trouble.

Hello my fellow ups people. I just made an account. Last week I attended the intergrad school for a week. It was in Maryland. 3 people did not make it. I thought it was easy since I pre-load and have some general knowledge. Plus I grew up in the country driving anything with wheels. I learned a lot about my uniform which they were very strict on. They don't give you much driving time on the road. The 2 minute drill where you have to talk constantly and point out hazards and what not is so stupid. The course they set-up is easy but they want you to do it an exact way (such as leaving one foot in and one foot out for a dock stop), as long as the damn box gets delivered, but I understand why they do it. I only wish I could practice more on the DIAD. I left my DIAD on my desk the 2nd day for uniform inspection and I had to sing and dance Friday in front of class, lol. By the way I took request and sang Adele, I moonwalked also. I learned a lot and the teachers had great tips and stories( especially ones about dealing with dogs), lol. I'm excited to start driving, I like driving I can do it all day(I'll regret that sentence soon), plus your by yourself(no jerkoffs telling me what to do), and of course the $$$. Be careful drivers and I bleed brown baby. Remember it's just cardboard.
So how is Taco Bell treating you?

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
did u quit

Box Ox

I bleed brown baby

5weeqp.gif