Just Say NO

The Milkman

Nuff Said:peaceful:
Finger ballot.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

The Milkman

I thought he was retired. If he's voting that's stupid.

Hey Buckwheat..would be nice if Retired Teamsters could vote..Nah...by then you will have dementia and will not understand things that affect everyone. Maybe your aide will help you sign your name with an X when they admit you to an approved Obamacare Nursing or should I say Care facility..

:nurse:

The Milkman

Perhaps it would read better as:
Thanks Einstein for a former Manager's input :happy-very:

In memory of Upstate - please come back.

Thank You Again Great One for correcting me. My methods have slipped since I parked my P-700 for the last time..And you being so highly gifted deserve to be inducted into the Hall of Fame with Jackie Gleason. As someone who at one time had your strings pulled by higher ups to dictate to others what to do, please feel free to bestow upon me your wisdom . I was never gifted like Ups management so I need someone who was schooled by them to do the right thing morally and ethically to correct me of my wayward actions. By doing so I may someday figure out how the knuckleheads who run this company got to where they are today. I guess being a YES man all your life seeing a NO is painfull:consoling:

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Thank You Again Great One for correcting me. My methods have slipped since I parked my P-700 for the last time..And you being so highly gifted deserve to be inducted into the Hall of Fame with Jackie Gleason. As someone who at one time had your strings pulled by higher ups to dictate to others what to do, please feel free to bestow upon me your wisdom . I was never gifted like Ups management so I need someone who was schooled by them to do the right thing morally and ethically to correct me of my wayward actions. By doing so I may someday figure out how the knuckleheads who run this company got to where they are today. I guess being a YES man all your life seeing a NO is painfull:consoling:
you have to forgive hoax, it's really hard covering for 407 and Stinks back sides so much on these threads.