Just tell the guys receiving bonus vote NO

Discussion in 'UPS Union Issues' started by cachmeifucan, Jul 5, 2018.

1. cachmeifucan

cachmeifucan Well-Known Member

If they vote no they get to keep bonus if the contract passes they get less money

2. cachmeifucan

10.35× 25= 258.75.
    15.52×2 = 31.04
    Bonus. 100.00
    389.79 wtf how long did it take part time employee to make that kind of money plus free bus rides here .
    13+25 hours= 325
    19.50 × 2 hours overtime =39 for a total of 364. They would loose and they pay for college and they still won't stay but ups doesn't care about keeping them better for them if they never make it to 5 year vested

3. PT Car Washer

PT Car Washer Well-Known Member

17.5 hours a week X $13/hr = $227.5 + $125/wk bonus = $352.5 divide by 17.5 hours = $20.14/hr.

4. Indecisi0n

Indecisi0n Well-Known Member

STRIKE STRIKE STRIKE

5. cachmeifucan

I can't tell if you are serious or sarcastic.

6. cachmeifucan

Even better the less hours they do the more they make a hour. But here most do 25 hours a week give or take a hour either way

7. mikejonesjr

mikejonesjr Active Member

Does anybody only get 17 hours tho?

8. cachmeifucan

I can't remember if I started at 8 or 8.50 in 96. Our 30 a hour doesn't go as far nowadays

9. cachmeifucan

In
    Some areas in some buildings yes they could work less if they say they have school or go to take a early bus or if they show up on time and asked to go home it was a free bus ride anyway so yes it could if they were smart enough to game the system

10. PT Car Washer

PT Car Washer Well-Known Member

Oh yeah. Even at $10/hr and my buildings $100/wk bonus that comes out to over $15/hr. How many do you think will stay if they start making a lot less. They don't even stay now with the bonus.