Just used my insurance for the first time since switching to Team Care.

dupa

On-Road Integrated Optimization and Navigation.
How about you pay a few hundred a month and still have that. Health care is never going to get better.

Indecisi0n

I agree it was a step back and while I am not happy about it I understand we still have it pretty good. If we give ANYTHING back on healthcare next contract then I'll be upset.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
Why'd you go to ER for a nonemergency? Not what is for.

How about severe stomach pain, enough to make you keel over and just want to die, at 2:00 in the morning.

No doctors office or urgent care open.

Possibly appendix. If it ruptures, could be fatal.

Sounds like an emergency to me.

You're there for 6 hours while they treat you and run tests. It turns out it is just a bad case of the stomach flu. They don't admit you.

You owe 20% of a $4000 bill. You owe $800 when it was $0.

What about severe chest pains. We are told to go to the ER right away. Could be a heart attack.

Turns out to be angina or pericarditis. They do not admit you. 20% of a $6000 bill. It was $0.

I do agree. Teamcare is a pretty good plan. It's just that we were told it mirrors the company plan. Same thing.

Now we are finding out that we were lied to.

If UPS profits were dropping, I can understand a healthcare concession. That is not the case, yet.

We were lied to, or at least not told the truth.

upschuck

I believe the specs of the plan was available before the votes. Nothing on BC has been a surprise to anyone who read the summary of the plan.

Some peoples got better, some peoples lessened a little. Now everybody is basically on the same plan, something that is the union way, now get over it.

T

Turdferguson

I believe the specs of the plan was available before the votes. Nothing on BC has been a surprise to anyone who read the summary of the plan.

Some peoples got better, some peoples lessened a little. Now everybody is basically on the same plan, something that is the union way, now get over it.

Wow way to be sympathetic to others.
Monster!!