Just wondering.

kingOFchester

My bet volume will be lower across the board do to the east coast. How low. No idea but will be lower then it would had been had sandy not made landfall

OptimusPrime

Our preload is reporting to work 15 minutes later the rest of this week. Volume's definitely down.

Love this kind of short sided thinking. God forbid they have everyone show up at regular time and get us out of the building a tad earlier. Hell no, that would make sense.

I worked twelve hours with about 70 stops today. Every road was closed and I had no emergency condition missed packages. I was wet from head to toe and I earned every dollar I made today.

iruhnman630

With the widespread nature of the effects of this storm with it's damage and power outages, you can expect significant volume drop the rest of the week, probably 15-20%

undies

From what I heard volume is projected to be way down today due to the storm. Maybe we'll get lucky and they will keep all the routes in and let us all have an 8 hour day.

menotyou

bella amicizia
I just spoke with a driver at my center, and management is wickedly over-dispatching and taking advantage if this situation. The dispatch computer had every truck in red this morning.

laffter

I just spoke with a driver at my center, and management is wickedly over-dispatching and taking advantage if this situation. The dispatch computer had every truck in red this morning.

^ I believe this.

My belt got killed today. They cut one of my routes and gave me a trailer. The two routes I did have remaining were heavy. Both of them had strange splits put on them.

over9five

Staff member
Real safe thing to do on Halloween. A SAFETY conscious company would try to get everyone in before there's 5 million kids wandering the streets.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Lightest day of the week thus far. PDS did a good job of cutting just enough routes and balancing the work among the cars on road. Very little red on the computer.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Might be my lightest day of the week that still means 10-10.5 hour day though. If I have to pull and take my air back it'll be 11+. That's what I'm betting happens.