Kari lake lost Bigly,refuses to concede

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
20221114_213812.jpg

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Less than 1% is your idea of "bigly?"
I was using one of the former president's favorite terms,and soaking up the irony that he endorsed her and she lost.
Again,people are tired of the fact that many of the Republicans only view "legitimate" elections as the ones they win and scram and cry foul when they lose

vantexan

I was using one of the former president's favorite terms,and soaking up the irony that he endorsed her and she lost.
Again,people are tired of the fact that many of the Republicans only view "legitimate" elections as the ones they win and scram and cry foul when they lose
That's true. Dems cheat so much Republicans can't help it.

bbsam

Staff member
How narcissistic can a party be to believe more than half the voters simply don’t like them in many elections?

That’s the problem that republicans are facing when they remain inside their Newsmax echo chamber.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
How narcissistic can a party be to believe more than half the voters simply don’t like them in many elections?

That’s the problem that republicans are facing when they remain inside their Newsmax echo chamber.
How narcissistic can a party be to believe democracy will be lost unless they win?

That's the problem that Democrats are facing when they remain inside their fascistic propaganda echo chamber.

1667615633331354.jpg

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman

you mean like when Dems lose an election and blame other countries?

lets be real, everyone does it, no one is special

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Her refusal is justified because there were documented voting machine malfunctions and an incredibly slow count of votes. Also, Hobbs is in charge of election integrity, a clear conflict of interest. How convenient.
Federal monitors should be sent to Arizona to examine what happened. I'm sure Joe will jump right on this.

bbsam

Staff member
Her refusal is justified because there were documented voting machine malfunctions and an incredibly slow count of votes. Also, Hobbs is in charge of election integrity, a clear conflict of interest. How convenient.
Federal monitors should be sent to Arizona to examine what happened. I'm sure Joe will jump right on this.
But the red wave!! It wasn’t even going to be close!!

Box Ox

But the red wave!! It wasn’t even going to be close!!

Somebody should get on the phone and find Kari Lake 17,138 votes.