Kept on after seasonal?

Siveriano

A guy gave a ride to a seasonal and told him that most likely he was gonna get let go after peak, next day the seasonal quit and told the manager this, next day manager had a meeting with all seasonal drivers and few new hires and told them he was given the green light to keep 11 of the seasonal drivers.

rod

Retired 22 years
Small center? I used to say no way but from what you clowns post on here its now busy 365 days a year. Only way to find out is wait until the week after Christmas and keep your fingers crossed.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
I'm aware that this question has been asked and answered multiple times on this forum. I've read most responses varying from, "if you're a good pre-loader and helper you most likely will be kept." On the other hand a lot of you say the chance is very slim. That being said I want to ask about my situation and see what the veterans think. Small town, very rural area. It's pretty competitive to get into seems like but I've been on time every day and never been late once. I have doubled as a pre-loader and helper every single day pulling 50+ hours a week. I know all of this is speculation but according to the information I provided and everyone's experience, what is the likelihood I'll be kept after Dec. 25th/Jan.15th?
6 percent