Kept on after seasonal?

I'm aware that this question has been asked and answered multiple times on this forum. I've read most responses varying from, "if you're a good pre-loader and helper you most likely will be kept." On the other hand a lot of you say the chance is very slim. That being said I want to ask about my situation and see what the veterans think. Small town, very rural area. It's pretty competitive to get into seems like but I've been on time every day and never been late once. I have doubled as a pre-loader and helper every single day pulling 50+ hours a week. I know all of this is speculation but according to the information I provided and everyone's experience, what is the likelihood I'll be kept after Dec. 25th/Jan.15th?

Last edited:

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I'm aware that this question has been asked and answered multiple times on this forum. I've read most responses varying from, "if you're a good pre-loader and helper you most likely will be kept." On the other hand a lot of you say the chance is very slim. That being said I want to ask about my situation and see what the veterans think. Small town, very rural area. It's pretty competitive to get into seems like but I've been on time every day and never been late once. I have doubled as a pre-loader and helper every single day pulling 50+ hours a week. I know all of this is speculation but according to the information I provided and everyone's experience, what is the likelihood I'll be kept after Dec.15th/Jan.15th?

Any minorities you can claim

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Small town, very rural area. It's pretty competitive to get into seems like but I've been on time every day and never been late once. I have doubled as a pre-loader and helper every single day

In my rural one belt center, doing all that wouldn't get you a cup of coffee nevermind a job. Our guys have to make the donkeys squeal without losing a drop. If you can do that, I guarantee you they will keep you on long after peak and possibly offer you a more permanent position as a preload or dispatch supe.

Box Ox

what is the likelihood I'll be kept after Dec. 25th/Jan.15th?

2i78ztd.jpg

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I'm aware that this question has been asked and answered multiple times on this forum. I've read most responses varying from, "if you're a good pre-loader and helper you most likely will be kept." On the other hand a lot of you say the chance is very slim. That being said I want to ask about my situation and see what the veterans think. Small town, very rural area. It's pretty competitive to get into seems like but I've been on time every day and never been late once. I have doubled as a pre-loader and helper every single day pulling 50+ hours a week. I know all of this is speculation but according to the information I provided and everyone's experience, what is the likelihood I'll be kept after Dec. 25th/Jan.15th?
Preload? They need bodies. The pay is so low newbie quit left and right.