Kerry

fxdwg

Long Time Member
I read that he was really pissed about questions surrounding his $7,00,000 yacht that he put in to a Port in RI for "Upgrades"...

over9five

Staff member
I read that he was really pissed about questions surrounding his $7,00,000 yacht that he put in to a Port in RI for "Upgrades"...

Yup, it was just a weird coincidense that the yacht was usually at Nantucket when it was being upgraded in RI.

island1fox

Quiet. He is a Liberal --you cannot talk about his mansions and money----money is only evil when conservatives have it. Ask McCain and Romney.

moreluck

golden ticket member
2hh3r46.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
Another butt-kissing session ???

Wait, global warming is what?
(CNSNews.com) – Sen. Robert Menendez (D-N.J.) opened Sen. John Kerry’s Secretary of State confirmation hearing Thursday, praising Kerry’s leadership “on the most consequential issue of our time – climate change.”

For the record, Kerry did not mention climate change in his opening statement to the Senate Foreign Relations Committee.

However, he did issue a call to put America’s economy on a solid footing:
“The first priority of business which will affect my credibility as a diplomat working to help other countries create order, is whether America at last puts its own fiscal house in order,” Kerry said.

“My plea is that we can summon across party lines, without partisan diversions, an economic patriotism which recognizes that American strength and prospects abroad, depend on American strength and results at home.”

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Quiet. He is a Liberal --you cannot talk about his mansions and money----money is only evil when conservatives have it. Ask McCain and Romney.

I've got the prefect candidate for Secretary of State...George W. Bush. Respected throughout the world, intelligent, well-spoken, and a proven success, especially at understanding both the domestic and world economies. A shoe-in for the job.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Don't you know that when he was between rich wives he actually had to sleep in his own car ?
Or that he enjoys sipping cocktails with younger women late at night thru penis straws ?

island1fox

Kerry claims one of his top priorities is to protect our foreign embassy workers as Hillary did.

That must make them feel totally secure !!!