Ketter audit

Birdblue

what all happens when ups has a Ketter audit? What do they do and expect? Also do they go through personal records and fire them if it’s not good, like if an employee signed a production sheet saying that he didn’t meet production one time for just having a off day? And sorry everyone for all the termination questions I’m just wondering?

upschuck

Ketter is a knowledge audit, they ask you questions, and as long as you don't blow them off, you'll be fine.

Almost think ketter is just something to "scare" employees, because I can't remember the last time they came when promised.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Ketter is a knowledge audit, they ask you questions, and as long as you don't blow them off, you'll be fine.

Almost think ketter is just something to "scare" employees, because I can't remember the last time they came when promised.
And what’s to be scared of? The answer is nothing.

oldngray

nowhere special

Ketter is management getting graded. They freak out about it but means almost nothing to hourly employees.

iruhnman630

Last time I was questioned in a Ketter audit, I got pulled into the office the next morning for forgetting what the previous weeks' safety activity was.

I think I single- handedly flunked the whole center.

The Slowest Preloader

It was an accident.
I have a friend who has recently been "trained" to be a hazmat responder. I guess they have their own DOK or something but naturally ups didn't really give him the time to learn them. He either was doing his pull on the box line and when they needed to respond he would go take care of it then back to his pull on the box line trying tp catch up.

When management heard Ketter was coming in my supervisor knew my friend didn't know his questions. His solution?

"so we're going to need you to take one of your option days tomorrow"

Daf

what all happens when ups has a Ketter audit? What do they do and expect? Also do they go through personal records and fire them if it’s not good, like if an employee signed a production sheet saying that he didn’t meet production one time for just having a off day? And sorry everyone for all the termination questions I’m just wondering?
Next time they ask for a signature on a sheet about production. Demand a shop steward.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
How have I never heard of this Ketter audit before?

In our center Ketter is somewhat of a cryptic name, spoken of in hushed whispers in dark corners where no one is listening. Management speaks their name with great fear and trepidation while the hourlies have categorized them alongside other urban legends that are reported to exist such as Slenderman, Bigfoot and Trump's tax returns.

Indecisi0n

This. Nine out of ten times when you get those diad messages they don't even show.

In our center Ketter is somewhat of a cryptic name, spoken of in hushed whispers in dark corners where no one is listening. Management speaks their name with great fear and trepidation while the hourlies have categorized them alongside other urban legends that are reported to exist such as Slenderman, Bigfoot and Trump's tax returns.
Any relation to the methods checklist thing they go around with occasionally? "What are the signs of dehydration"

rod

Retired 22 years
That fricking Ketter is still around? I still remember our management team going into sheer panic over that crap. I could be wrong but I thought it was more of a safety audit than anything.

Over disciplined0123

I have noticed when there is a rumor of A ketter audit is when everything will run smoothly on the sorts and they slow down belt speeds ,belts are not jammed ,pds and loading belts are not jammed and no packages falling from overhead belts . Funny how that happens