Kill The Profit and Tank The Stock

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
DRA is already doing most of the work for us, but we should all be doing our best to lower profits. Someone recently suggested a target price of $50 for the stock. I think that's definitely a goal we can attain. Read my post from about a month ago on the best ways to do it.

Do it...for Fred. Or MT3. Pick your idiot....they deserve this.

hypo hanna

Since much of executive managements compensation is in the form of stock options, this is an great idea. Give them a pay cut like they have given us pay cuts.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Since much of executive managements compensation is in the form of stock options, this is an great idea. Give them a pay cut like they have given us pay cuts.

Yes, they need to share in the "sacrifice". It's amazing that these idiots are literally killing the company (and the profits) while simultaneously ignoring the obvious (their idiocy) and blaming us for not working hard enough.

SmithBarney

MFE, not sure if it would work but you should start hashtagging FDX with each post #fdx $FDX maybe our posts will start showing up in the financial tweet/ or whatever world.. (i'm not an expert but it might work..) someone has to get some media attention on what this company is doing to it's long time workers.(and short time)

hypo hanna

MFE, not sure if it would work but you should start hashtagging FDX with each post #fdx $FDX maybe our posts will start showing up in the financial tweet/ or whatever world.. (i'm not an expert but it might work..) someone has to get some media attention on what this company is doing to it's long time workers.(and short time)
And as much fun as it is to use mock names for the executives, ("fredly", captan wavey hands etc), if we spell out their names, our post will move up in search engine results. I think our post on Ricky Brock is #7.