Kim Jong was Il, now he's dead

Babagounj

Strength through joy
unfortunately, nothing will change in NK.
The gov't will still control the food supplies and most of the population will starve, except the military and those that rule, of course.
If you want change inside of NK don't drop bombs, drop bags of rice.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
The world would be a better place if China would just go ahead and invade that hellhole and take custody of the nukes that they have built. I am no fan of the Chinese, but at least they arent warmongering lunatics.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The world would be a better place if China would just go ahead and invade that hellhole and take custody of the nukes that they have built. I am no fan of the Chinese, but at least they arent warmongering lunatics.

Keeping NK as it is has several advantages to China.
They currently have total control over what ever they wish to do or hide from prying eyes there.
No one will be invading.
The Chinese operate on long term plans & keeping NK a closed society works best for them.
For now.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Wednesday, December 21, 2011 @ 5:33 pm | Jimmy Carter Sends Condolences To North Korea Over Death of Mass Murderer Kim Jong Il, Wishes Son “Every Success” In His Reign of Terror…

I’d love to say unreal but this is Jimmy Carter we’re talking about.
(Washington Times) — Former President Jimmy Carter has sent North Korea a message of condolence over the death of Kim Jong-il and wished “every success” to the man expected to take over as dictator, according to the communist country’s state-run news agency.
A dispatch from the Korean Central News Agency (KCNA) said Mr. Carter sent the message to Kim Jong-un, Kim Jong-il’s son and heir apparent.

“In the message Jimmy Carter extended condolences to Kim Jong Un and the Korean people over the demise of leader Kim Jong Il. He wished Kim Jong Un every success as he assumes his new responsibility of leadership, looking forward to another visit to [North Korea] in the future,” the KCNA dispatch

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Wednesday, December 21, 2011 @ 5:33 pm | Jimmy Carter Sends Condolences To North Korea Over Death of Mass Murderer Kim Jong Il, Wishes Son “Every Success” In His Reign of Terror…

I’d love to say unreal but this is Jimmy Carter we’re talking about.

It doesn't hurt anything ... it's just a diplomatic effort.

Who knows, it may serve the purpose to free an American seized by North Korea at some point in the future.

I'm sure Jammy was just as glad to see him dead as we all were.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Obama_Kim_Jong_Un_Bobbsey_Twins.jpg

Just_another_day_at_work

I hope Hugo Chavez joins him soon!
What makes you say that, where you got your opinion from? Talked to the people from there?
Back where I was born I saw some footage that was played for you guys in the states about our "ruthless" leader, while it was the best time ever for our country during that time, just saying how the media can twist the reality...
The TV says he was a dictator(communist). All he wanted is the best for his country. Tito (Yugoslavia)
President John friend. Kennedy and President of Yugoslavia Josip Broz Tito - YouTube