Kind of new guy

sikidiki

Hi, new guy here!
I started working in may after driver school, i was worked once a week on a route until august and i didn't perform as expected so i was replaced by a fed ex driver looking for a worse place to work.
Fast forward 4 months later and here i am in peak, taking part of the old route i was doing in the first place. Finally got a 52 hour week in and i actually know where I'm going now. On road experience will help you learn fast, also U-haul seats give you some major chapped ass after sliding in and out of that cab all day. I also get sick of people asking me if my ups truck broke down.
Its a tough job but they pay is good. My dad worked for 38 years and was in the circle of honor, I ask him for advice and he says to toughen up, typical dad.
I don't know exactly how i feel about having no life and great pay, how is it guys?

Hi, new guy here!
I started working in may after driver school, i was worked once a week on a route until august and i didn't perform as expected so i was replaced by a fed ex driver looking for a worse place to work.
Fast forward 4 months later and here i am in peak, taking part of the old route i was doing in the first place. Finally got a 52 hour week in and i actually know where I'm going now. On road experience will help you learn fast, also U-haul seats give you some major chapped ass after sliding in and out of that cab all day. I also get sick of people asking me if my ups truck broke down.
Its a tough job but they pay is good. My dad worked for 38 years and was in the circle of honor, I ask him for advice and he says to toughen up, typical dad.
I don't know exactly how i feel about having no life and great pay, how is it guys?
Are you in the union?