Kinda Worried, PVD squad reporting in.

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
First time our center used pvds this last peak too. We loved them, our management dumped every :censored2: stops on them

AwashBwashCwash

The Western region has a LOA right now that says they have to offer pvd work to part timers first.

I'm am in southern region and I work at a rinky dink center.
Every time they call in PVDs it's usually the good old boy system where the manager's cousin or neighbor gets first dibs.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
We make 21.50$ Plus mileage. I have a Pick-Up Truck doing 180 packages and 130 stops a day. But it’s fine I’ll take a PT position instead and work myself up to FT again. I just can’t deal with the daily gas bill and future maintenance on my vehicle.
Add 50 miles every day.

Themanthatdid

You wanna know what’s funny ? I made my packet lol. Feeder driving seems real BRIGHT in my future. I’ll be eating LOTS OF DONUTS real soon. One door closes and another opens. 😂😂😂

Last edited:

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
You wanna know what’s funny ? I made my packet lol. Feeder driving seems real BRIGHT in my future. I’ll be eating LOTS OF DONUTS real soon. One door closes and another opens. 😂😂😂
Now is this happening before, or after your career as a singer?

Also, while you're here. You really should meet @olroadbeech. The two of you seem to have some things in common.