Kings of Late Air

Round the block again

Why is it mondays - no late air but Tuesday to Friday late air every day. We start work too late and just not enough time to deliver air on time. I'm beginning to believe if you want your air on time fed ex is the only way to go.

Fbeo we k cjfowncn

Why is it mondays - no late air but Tuesday to Friday late air every day. We start work too late and just not enough time to deliver air on time. I'm beginning to believe if you want your air on time fed ex is the only way to go.

Make smart business decisions.

Meaning do Orion first stop, break for commercial airs then go back to your 2nd Orion stop and get back on trace!

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Monday, the air is in the building already. As for the other days, WHO CARES?! If UPS wants to cut corners let them. I deliver with zero urgency. Zero. Once upper management starts taking pride in their work, maybe we will. But, their too busy trying to make their bonus instead.

Make smart business decisions.

Meaning do Orion first stop, break for commercial airs then go back to your 2nd Orion stop and get back on trace!

This wonderful multi million dollar system should take that into account. Once I'm held back, I just deliver air as I go. Nobody cares enough to ever talk to me about it.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Monday, the air is in the building already. As for the other days, WHO CARES?! If UPS wants to cut corners let them. I deliver with zero urgency. Zero. Once upper management starts taking pride in their work, maybe we will. But, their too busy trying to make their bonus instead.

This wonderful multi million dollar system should take that into account. Once I'm held back, I just deliver air as I go. Nobody cares enough to ever talk to me about it.
It's like you read my mind.

It's pretty crummy your loader didn't put them in your pickup totes in FDR. Anything about the size of my hand after the 4k shelf goes in a tote no question even if they don't have pickups.

Edit clarify

JL 0513

I don't get why "air on time" is critical on Mondays but Tuesday through Friday air service is what it is. Last I checked we are a service company Monday through Friday (+Saturday).

How about I just start punching in on time only on Mondays from now on? Shouldn't be a problem sleeping in the rest of the week.

barnyard

KTM rider
I work with a sense of urgency, but still have to skip stops on most routes to avoid late air. Right now, we are started at the same time that we start during peak. I am betting start time will move back another 10-15 minutes during peak, which will mean straight NDA for the 1st however long and then start all over.

Going to make a lot of money this peak.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I very rarely have late air. Not always easy, sometimes I have to do air only first, but very few ever late.

barnyard

KTM rider
I very rarely have late air. Not always easy, sometimes I have to do air only first, but very few ever late.

Since Orion, I have 1 every month or so. Before Orion, I would have 1 a year or so, if that. Much of the time, my late air will come because I think I have time to drive to the last air stop Orion has lined up and I end up 1 or 2 minutes late.

I work with a sense of urgency, but still have to skip stops on most routes to avoid late air. Right now, we are started at the same time that we start during peak. I am betting start time will move back another 10-15 minutes during peak, which will mean straight NDA for the 1st however long and then start all over.

Going to make a lot of money this peak.
Or they can get rid of the time commitment like they did last year.

john chesney

This is really scary if we don't fix this the company is going to be done. This is a huge problem