Votes: 21 52.5%
  • I'll miss him

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Don't care

Votes: 7 17.5%

• Total voters

klein

Für Meno :)
Ok, I'm gone and out of here for 4 weeks.
I really want to know if I should even come back or not.

So, I give you all an option.
Please , try to think long & hard, (lots of time inbetween) to make your final decision.

I do know, I'm disliked by a few, and liked by others.
But, if the majority wants me out. I'm fine with that.

Again, please think about it, because even I did polls on a spur moment, that you can't take back. (maybe something Cheryl could fix, to have that option ? ).

Anyways, I had a good time, even if it was arguring. Thats part of this site.
Honestly said, I'll miss all of you.

So, take care, and have a nice, comfy Xmas peak, if possible.

Thanks everyone !

browndevil

Ok, I'm gone and out of here for 4 weeks.
I really want to know if I should even come back or not.

So, I give you all an option.
Please , try to think long & hard, (lots of time inbetween) to make your final decision.

I do know, I'm disliked by a few, and liked by others.
But, if the majority wants me out. I'm fine with that.

Again, please think about it, because even I did polls on a spur moment, that you can't take back. (maybe something Cheryl could fix, to have that option ? ).

Anyways, I had a good time, even if it was arguring. Thats part of this site.
Honestly said, I'll miss all of you.

So, take care, and have a nice, comfy Xmas peak, if possible.

Thanks everyone !
Come on back. Klein, you offer many opportunities for rather interesting and at times controversal dialogue. But you do so with respect and never attacking the poster. If you run out of money while you are in the states I can always use a peak helper:happy2:

klein

Come on back. Klein, you offer many opportunities for rather interesting and at times controversal dialogue. But you do so with respect and never attacking the poster. If you run out of money while you are in the states I can always use a peak helper:happy2:

Hey thanks, California is my next trip.
But, while you are there, say Hi to fethrs for me :)

I would make a good helper, hoping you drive fast enough :happy-very:

klein

Make sure you come back to Brown Cafe.

After all, what would you do without us?

I got to admit, I'm addicted to all you guys and gals.
But, the poll, shall teach me.

I do realize, some have more then 1 identity, which kinda sucks. (they can vote twice, or maybe even more often).

But, I'll take it.

Hoping to be back myself. We shall see.

over9five

Staff member
I got to admit, I'm addicted to all you guys and gals.
But, the poll, shall teach me.

I do realize, some have more then 1 identity, which kinda sucks. (they can vote twice, or maybe even more often).

But, I'll take it.

Hoping to be back myself. We shall see.

Definitely post who you think has multiple accounts. I'd be interested in that!

bbsam

Staff member
A poll about your popularity? Kinda tacky, but sure come back...or not...if you want...I guess. What was the question?

P

pickup

I thought it was determined that tie and upssocks were the same person

(I just can't let sleeping dogs lay) or is it lie?:wink2:

Rod , apparently retirement has left you with a big void of time to fill. I hope for your sake, that the washer on your faucet breaks and that you don't have the replacement part on hand. This will allow you to actually have a task to focus on. This will involve warming up the car while you talk to you next door neighbor about the vikings, going to the home depot to buy the washer and maybe checkout the new black and decker portable tools. Then you will get on line and do some people watching and people judging and then pay for your selection from the contents of your change jar or maybe pay with a debit card in a process that will hold up the line for an extra five minutes while you try to navigate your way through the "god fangled" technology .

Perhaps afterwards, you will stop for a cup of coffee where you will bump into an actual delivery driver who you will barrage with anecdotes of how it used to be done . Afterwards, maybe you will get find a 1943 penny on the ground and when you get home, you will take a magnet to determine if it is made of copper(yeah!) or if it is made of steel(boo!) .

Then you will install the new washer and then have nothing to do but go back on browncafe and complain about the long aisles of home depot and continue to feed the fires of conspiracy theories that have been buried long ago. All the while you will be wondering what you will be doing tomorrow and the next day while secretly hoping another project will manage to pop up that will allow you to actually be useful and engaged. :wink2:

Last edited by a moderator:
P

pickup

The sun has risen but no green light for Klein

Could you put your light on please, it's kind of dark tonight.
And I feel a little lonely, yes, I need a little light.
Could you put your light on please, let me hear a friendly sound.
I could make it through 'til morning if you could let your light shine down.

wkmac

I'll echo Browndevil and Over, enjoy the vacation but come back if you like. Variety is the spice of life!

D

Dis-organized Labor

make mein klein or make mine klein, whatever you prefer

Wait a minute. You're either " Go Klein"! or "Go!!! Klein"!!!! (Get outta here).
Which is it??? No fence sitting allowed on this subject

P

pickup

Wait a minute. You're either " Go Klein"! or "Go!!! Klein"!!!! (Get outta here).
Which is it??? No fence sitting allowed on this subject

I couldn't resist putting up "the go away little turd" video, but I did vote for klein to continue posting. I may tease him and provide the fuel for others to light up their klein effigies but I like the guy

rod

Retired 22 years
Rod , apparently retirement has left you with a big void of time to fill. I hope for your sake, that the washer on your faucet breaks and that you don't have the replacement part on hand. This will allow you to actually have a task to focus on. This will involve warming up the car while you talk to you next door neighbor about the vikings, going to the home depot to buy the washer and maybe checkout the new black and decker portable tools. Then you will get on line and do some people watching and people judging and then pay for your selection from the contents of your change jar or maybe pay with a debit card in a process that will hold up the line for an extra five minutes while you try to navigate your way through the "god fangled" technology .

Perhaps afterwards, you will stop for a cup of coffee where you will bump into an actual delivery driver who you will barrage with anecdotes of how it used to be done . Afterwards, maybe you will get find a 1943 penny on the ground and when you get home, you will take a magnet to determine if it is made of copper(yeah!) or if it is made of steel(boo!) .

Then you will install the new washer and then have nothing to do but go back on browncafe and complain about the long aisles of home depot and continue to feed the fires of conspiracy theories that have been buried long ago. All the while you will be wondering what you will be doing tomorrow and the next day while secretly hoping another project will manage to pop up that will allow you to actually be useful and engaged. :wink2:

I got tired out just reading that! I would never put that many things on my "to do" list for one day. That sounds more like a weeks worth. :wink2: You were right about one thing though - I'm always on the lookout for a 1943 copper penny