Klein's 1000th post

Catatonic

Nine Lives
"I was on acid and I looked at the trees and I realized that they all came to points, and the little branches came to points, and the houses came to point. I thought, 'Oh! Everything has a point, and if it doesn't, then there's a point to it.'" – Harry Nilsson

Fractal geometry .... one of the reasons I always like ferns.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I've seent that Hoax, very cool, post some pics if you have any for those that haven't seen it.

Very simple but the beauty is in the simplicity.

120px-Bransleys_fern.png

klein

Für Meno :)
Well folks, here it is :
images
1621840129_d0e85c2e9b.jpg

Edmonton, celebrating !

Had to wait, until the night ended, darn fireworks is a night thing. :)

But, now for real:
I do wonder at times how you all put up with me.
But, it makes me think of my younger days in Germany, in the local bar scene.
You have all your neighbors sitting together, on 1 huge round table.
Kinda like the show Cheers, but with many more "actors".
Was a terrific time, with fun and stupidity, but unforgettable.
And, it got addictive, fun, best laughs, and nasty at times (esspecially when talking politics).
We even had our own soccer team.

Anyways, this is kinda like BC is to me, just in a virtual way.
Yes, I argue with a few here, or them with me. But, politics does that. It's normal.
Never nothing wrong, with hearing the other side, and debating over it.
American politics, they kind of amaze me. You only have 2 candidates to chose from, from only 2 parties. And your whole election process takes almost a whole year. The longest in the world, I think. It definitly leaves a huge money trail, that could have been better used elsewhere.
And, it splits a lot of people in the US and ofcourse here on BC.

I learned lots, thru my 3 month stay here. (The good, bad, and even at times the ugly).

I googled Klein + UPS today. It's scary, I make front page, (better be more careful what I write here).
Maybe that's why Canada Post, (in my interview), never did asked me why I left UPS ! LOL
And the interview itself started with politics ( Klein being our Premier aka Governor in the past).
We got a good chunkle to start of with. Esspecially, as it went on, I told them, we better stop talking politics or I may not get hired, and we all started to laugh.

I do know how hard all you work, and drivers comming home sometimes at 8 or 9pm, basically have no life during the week, and hardly see thier little ones. It's rough.
How some of you find time to be here is amazing.
But, even if it's only on the weekend, still nice to have all of you here.

In Closing: I have no hard feelings towards anyone here, haven't even given bad rep points to anyone. I was very close at one time with MRFedex, with his remarks (that I don't want to mention here), but, I don't make split decisions to judge someone that soon, and it turned out not to be him, anyways, thankfully.

I'm not even sure why I'm here, but I like the debates, the input, not just about UPS, but also daily life issues.
And, I hope that this 1000th post clears it up.

Also would like to thank Cherly and Moderators and ofcourse all BC'lers to having put up with me !
It is fun ! :)

Thanks everybody and Cheers !