knock out

CJinx

Hello assault charge

Right or wrong about the issue at hand, that guy has a lot of guts not being intimidated by a loud black guy twice his size.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
LOL

THE PRICES AREN'T THE ONLY THINGS FALLING AT WAL-MART

walmart-falling-prices.jpg

CJinx

All we know is there was some dispute over an incident the night before, then someone gets violent. Is he an :censored2: manager? Is there a history of bad blood between these two men? Are either of them known troublemakers? Should they both be condemned for willingly working for Walmart?:whiteflag:

All of these are valid questions. I did a quick search but I could not find any more to this story; all articles are just about the video itself. They don't even identify the store in which this happened or whether or not any legal action was sought. :confused2:

Instead, all we have is a video of a clearly agitated black guy knocking out a white guy. :dead:

yadig

Race has nothing to do with this! People are sick and tired of being talked to like that. I wished he would have slapped him though, he was alot bigger than the other guy. There could be a bullying charge pending...

All we know is there was some dispute over an incident the night before, then someone gets violent. Is he an :censored2: manager? Is there a history of bad blood between these two men? Are either of them known troublemakers? Should they both be condemned for willingly working for Walmart?:whiteflag:

All of these are valid questions. I did a quick search but I could not find any more to this story; all articles are just about the video itself. They don't even identify the store in which this happened or whether or not any legal action was sought. :confused2:

Instead, all we have is a video of a clearly agitated black guy knocking out a white guy. :dead:

Agitated Black guy flipping out, yes.

Aggravating White manager giving it back, yes.

White manager not smart enough to take this to an office or walk out of the break area to defuse the situation,yes.

White manager also not following the general protocol of "Praise in public, Punish in private" and instead decides to handle this in front of aggravated Black guys coworkers, yes.

Was ABG's actions appropriate, no. But AWG pushing his buttons was more the issue that got the taped result.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Agitated Black guy flipping out, yes.

Aggravating White manager giving it back, yes.

White manager not smart enough to take this to an office or walk out of the break area to defuse the situation,yes.

White manager also not following the general protocol of "Praise in public, Punish in private" and instead decides to handle this in front of aggravated Black guys coworkers, yes.

Was ABG's actions appropriate, no. But AWG pushing his buttons was more the issue that got the taped result.

The manager confronted the employee in public (always unwise), and then continued to do everything a "leader" should not do. The employee is guilty of assault, but AWM pretty much deserved what he got. It's interesting to see how certain folks tip their hand about their racial attitudes in their responses.

rod

Retired 22 years
We need a clean up in aisle 5 and the break room. And don't be disrespecting the big dude leaving the building ---permanently..