Krispy Kreme cheeseburger

rhico

The Krispy Kreme cheeseburger, served at the Wisconsin State Fair, uses a donut in place of a bun. For an extra dollar, patrons can get this dish with a side order of chocolate-covered bacon on a stick.

moreluck

golden ticket member
That's a sicko concept!! I love ketchup on a hamburger, but it would ruin the donut , not to mention the pickles too.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
We went to the Orange County fair this year. Tony and I split a giantic bbq'ed turkey leg, it was pretty good. They were selling fried oreos and chocolate covered bacon but we were too full of turkey to try them.

This krispy kreme cheesburger is even weirder.

I'd try a bite of it just to see what it tastes like. No condiments though, that's just gross.

P

pickup

brings new meaning to the term "cheeseburger in paradise". I never ever had a krispy creme donut in my life although I have had many opportunities. Those things look too darn rich for me. Once every six months or so I will have some dunkin donuts, and twenty minutes after eating them, i will feel very sick. Thankfully, the last time I had some is still remembered by my body and I haven't had any donuts in the last 10 months.

KK fresh off the line are like warm cotton candy,really good. Once they have gotten more than six hours old the go to pot because there are no preservatives in them. They generally have the shelf life of a Canadian job application.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
One of my sons stuck a cheeseburger patty with bacon between two Krispy Kremes at the dinner table one day. He said it tasted horrible, but he ate all of it. He did it as a joke, but he said he would never do it again. There is nothing better than a hot Krispy Kreme donut, Dunkins are horrible in my opinion.

fxdwg

Long Time Member
russian_fight4.jpg
Let me think about it

Big Babooba

We went to the Orange County fair this year. Tony and I split a giantic bbq'ed turkey leg, it was pretty good. They were selling fried oreos and chocolate covered bacon but we were too full of turkey to try them.

This krispy kreme cheesburger is even weirder.

I'd try a bite of it just to see what it tastes like. No condiments though, that's just gross.
I've got one very nervous cat here!

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Please give Oreo a scratch and tell him that I meant to say fried oreo cookies. Sorry big kitty.

As far as the donut thing goes I'm not someone that eats a lot of pastries, never eaten a Krispy Kreme in my life. It's been decades since I have even tasted a donut. However, I am intrigued by the whole Krispy Kreme culture, some people absolutely LOVE those donuts. One of these days I'm going to try one.

Combine a donut with a cheeseburger? Insanity.

moreluck

golden ticket member
People talk like K.K. Donuts are new. When I was like 10 yrs.old ('57) my parents took me to this one story building with all windows in front. It was a Krispy Kreme donut factory. From the sidewalk outside, you could watch the whole donut making process. The smell was heavenly!

Shes banking on the fact that most here aren`t smart enough to do the math.

P.s. in post 11, I didn`t know that Stug couldn`t handle his liquor.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Shes banking on the fact that most here aren`t smart enough to do the math.

P.s. in post 11, I didn`t know that Stug couldn`t handle his liquor.
That's Klein! I shaved his head when he fell asleep on his plate. He also woke up wearing a "backwards" thong..........OUCH!!!!

Most smart, confident women aren't. I've always been turned off by women that won't tell you their age.
Those weren't women, my friend.:sick: