L251 Political Lie

I know the administration very well at 251, and i also helped in the election in the past when they first won. It is very disturbing to see that officers of 251 would go after a member as they are now, I know for a fact that when you were running for office you use the print shop as well as colluded with management to use a back room to meet., also used Receiving area and copier to copy flyers. Sometimes people should practice what they preach.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
You know this has nothing to do with UPS right.....
what was the lie?????
@Gimme Danger
But it is exactly 2 years away to the next election. This is why BA appointments are being adjusted and a few elected stewards being removed and appointed with friends of certain BA’s at freight barns.
Few questions I have at e:
1) if this judgment came down in June why would somebody wait exactly 2 years for the next local election to post the judgment?
2) Why would you not post the entire story of retaliation? Because you are missing huge chunks of it.
3) why would you not post the cases from the election protests and the joint Council in which the member was validated?
4) The construct of a semantical adjust to wether or not the “paper” was prescription or election material is irrelevant from what I’ve read, so can we see the email that was written by the steward/Rec Sec to RIH management?

Seems to me that she was trying to collude with upper and lower management without even filing a pre election protests. I find the timing of this all very odd considering that historically local 251 elections are held on the last Saturday of October. Looks like an early smear campaign against a female member. Haven’t the administration of 251 done enough to this mother of 2? Or is this the “Action” you guys are always talking about?

adding to above post, this member in question of lying if Im correct was proven to have told the truth to all charges that were filed. i just went back and to read case. This wasn't a case of printing in the print shop.it had everything to do with member officers going to any length to get said member into trouble due to political gain. And for that matter said Hospital liasion/steward even wrote letter to president of hospital informing of said wrong doings by DUES PAYING MEMBER of local 251. Now my understanding of officers of local 251 is to protect members from discipline and wrong doing against members NOT CAUSE IT, said officers testified that they were trying to prove management had done wrong and not member, if this is fact why not go to said mtg boss instead went to members boss,when member was brought down to HR all of a sudden no more investigation was done. why stop? why not continue on to mgt Boss? Remember this one judgement is half truth to the whole will you be so bold to post the remaining 3 ?

wide load

adding to above post, this member in question of lying if Im correct was proven to have told the truth to all charges that were filed. i just went back and to read case. This wasn't a case of printing in the print shop.it had everything to do with member officers going to any length to get said member into trouble due to political gain. And for that matter said Hospital liasion/steward even wrote letter to president of hospital informing of said wrong doings by DUES PAYING MEMBER of local 251. Now my understanding of officers of local 251 is to protect members from discipline and wrong doing against members NOT CAUSE IT, said officers testified that they were trying to prove management had done wrong and not member, if this is fact why not go to said mtg boss instead went to members boss,when member was brought down to HR all of a sudden no more investigation was done. why stop? why not continue on to mgt Boss? Remember this one judgement is half truth to the whole will you be so bold to post the remaining 3 ?
I’d like to read the email that was sent from the steward to the president of the hospital.

Gimme Danger

All that stuff was posted during the election last year. It was a whole big thing against the Local administration. Now that the ULP filed AGAINST the Local leadership, that @wide load and his slate was so convinced would show whatever case they were trying to prove; the NLRB ruled that the member lied. Straight up committed perjury under oath. Read it.
And you want a balanced story? All the BS you slung that didn't get you elected?
No credibility.

Whatever you think is going on politically, doesn't add up.
The local is extremely active with new organizing and continually organizing internally.
New England Teamsters representing us at UPS are united, fighting for a good contract.
Sign me up for an active, fighting union.

wide load

All that stuff was posted during the election last year. It was a whole big thing against the Local administration. Now that the ULP filed AGAINST the Local leadership, that @wide load and his slate was so convinced would show whatever case they were trying to prove; the NLRB ruled that the member lied. Straight up committed perjury under oath. Read it.
And you want a balanced story? All the BS you slung that didn't get you elected?
No credibility.

Whatever you think is going on politically, doesn't add up.
The local is extremely active with new organizing and continually organizing internally.
New England Teamsters representing us at UPS are united, fighting for a good contract.
Sign me up for an active, fighting union.
I don’t care about balanced. I care about the truth. The email was withheld as evidence. Worry not, I’ll get a copy somewhere. Two years out and you guys are again, attacking a female member and trying (in my opinion) to prevent her from running against you because you know she is P Scabtos biggest threat to his do nothing seat. It’s disgusting. Whichever elected officials are part of this smear should be ashamed. Cowards.

Gimme Danger

Hang onto whatever myths you have in your head. The gender of the member doesn't matter, the perjury does.
Two of the three former "leaders" no longer with the leadership team are men. Is this persecution of men?
The new recording secretary is a woman. I guess that doesn't matter to you.

The current leadership does their job and members spoke loudly in the 3 elections last year.
Political competition is fine, democracy decides the leadership.
In my opinion, all the work being done to grow and strengthen our union blows away the past administration that you hang onto.

wide load

Hang onto whatever myths you have in your head. The gender of the member doesn't matter, the perjury does.
Two of the three former "leaders" no longer with the leadership team are men. Is this persecution of men?
The new recording secretary is a woman. I guess that doesn't matter to you.

The current leadership does their job and members spoke loudly in the 3 elections last year.
Political competition is fine, democracy decides the leadership.
In my opinion, all the work being done to grow and strengthen our union blows away the past administration that you hang onto.
I could care less of a change, but when one female member keeps getting attacked and targeted over and over, it is a trend. And an ugly one at that.

Gimme Danger

@Gimme Danger
But it is exactly 2 years away to the next election. This is why BA appointments are being adjusted and a few elected stewards being removed and appointed with friends of certain BA’s at freight barns.

What appointments have been made? I know some changes were made last year, but as a result of the election.

I could care less of a change, but when one female member keeps getting attacked and targeted over and over, it is a trend. And an ugly one at that.
So the 7 sisters who went to the IBT Women's Conference? I guess that doesn't matter.

Posting of the public NLRB document is not attacking and targeting. She filed the charge. She needs to live with it, especially after slinging mud for so long.